Mountaineer at Steamboat
Autumn Lodging Specials
Autumn is a magical time in the Rocky Mountains. The Quaking Aspens that cover the mountain sides turn from emerald green to golden and red while the cottonwoods lining the river banks fade to yellow. It's a dramatic change that overwhelms the senses and creates an amazing backdrop for any Steamboat adventure, from lunching on the patio to mountain biking through the forest. Don't let this autumn slip away with out experiencing this magical season ... get up here.
- Stay 2 or 3 nights and receive 10% off
- Stay 4 or more nights and receive 20% off
Book online or call our reservations department 888-686-8075 to book this special.
Search availability at Mountaineer at Steamboat
Mountaineer at Steamboat
This 26-unit enclave features spectacular 4-bedroom townhomes. Superior craftsmanship and interior design are interwoven to create an unsurpassed level of comfort and luxury, enhanced by the convenience of a private shuttle in the winter. These beautiful multi-level residences offer large fully equipped kitchens, private baths for each bedroom, private two-car garages and multiple decks. A cozy gas log stone fireplace in each townhome sets the tone for a relaxing evening after an exhilarating day of enjoying Steamboat’s legendary powder.
Mountaineer amenities include an outdoor swimming pool and hot tubs for the exclusive use of our guests and owners. Located just three blocks from the ski area base, summer guests can enjoy the easy stroll to the Steamboat Ski Area promenade and its refreshing Rocky Mountain stream. Summer activities and events such as free concerts and art exhibits enhance Steamboat Springs’ splendid summertime surroundings.
Property Features & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Community Hot Tub
- Private Garages
- FREE Wired Internet Access - guests must bring their own computer
- Complimentary Shuttle Service (Winter only)
- Towels and linens are provided
- Bath amenities (bath soap, shampoo, lotion, toilet paper, tissues)
- Kitchen amenities (dishes, glassware, silverware, dish soap, sponges, paper towels, trash bags, salt/pepper, coffee filters, starter coffee)
- Extra towels and the replenishment of bath and kitchen amenities are available at no cost during business hours
- A mid-stay clean is provided for stays of 8 nights or more
- Additional housekeeping services are available for a nominal fee and may be arranged through the front desk
Base Area: The Mountaineer at Steamboat is located just 3 blocks from the ski area base. It is a 300 yard walk, but Mountain Resorts provides a private shuttle for your convenience.
The above map displays the location of Mountaineer at Steamboat. Click here to view a PDF property map of Mountaineer at Steamboat.
There are no TripAdvisor reviews for Mountaineer at Steamboat