P105: Phoenix at Steamboat
Phoenix at Steamboat
2 Bedroom / 2 Bath, Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedroom
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6 People
- 4 Beds (K, SK, QSS)
- Washer/Dryer In Unit
- Hot Tub (community)
- Private Garage
- Shuttle Service (winter only)
- Exercise Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Gas Fireplace
- Air Conditioning
- Recycling Available
- Smoke Free Property
An extremely comfortable and well-presented condo at The Phoenix. This great 2-bedroom, 2-bath condominium can accommodate up to six guests, and features an open living room with cozy rock-accented gas fireplace, large flat-screen TV, and plush sofa and armchair. A nice wooden table in the adjacent dining area comfortably seats six, with seating for four more people at the kitchen counter. The master bedroom offers a king bed, flat-screen TV, and en suite bathroom with a large, attractive shower. The second bedroom offers a flat screen TV, and split king bed, which is two twins that can be setup as a king by request. The adjacent hallway includes a second bathroom, as well as a washer/dryer to add to the convenience of your stay. For additional bedding needs there is a queen sleeper sofa in the living room and for summertime comfort, this condominium is outfitted with air-conditioning units in the living room and both bedrooms. The added bonus for this condominium is the walk-out patio, an outdoor space that extends on to the communal grassy area. Kick back and relax on the patio furniture and enjoy summertime grilling! This residence enjoys 3 A/C window units, one in each of the bedrooms, and one in the living room.
Individual Unit Features
- Large flat-screen TV in living room
- Flat screen TVs in each bedroom
- Air conditioning in living room
- Air conditioning in each bedroom
- Gas fireplace
- Private patio
- Heated private garage
- Washer/Dryer in unit
Phoenix at Steamboat
Conveniently situated directly across the street from the Steamboat Ski Area, The Phoenix at Steamboat offers beautifully furnished accommodations and easy walking to the Steamboat Gondola, Steamboat Snow School, Kids Vacation Center, and all base area shops and restaurants.
With vacation rentals ranging from spacious 4-bedroom condominiums to more intimate 2-bedroom units, The Phoenix has long been considered among the most ideal Steamboat lodging locations for families, ski groups, reunions and business retreats. In 2012, more than $4 million was spent on new windows and balcony doors, new stucco and siding, new garage doors, a new pool patio deck, and new lighting and signage. New materials, colors and textures were used to completely transform the property to reflect modern architectural styles. In addition to the striking new exterior, there have been several interior remodels as well.
Enjoy the outdoor heated pool and hot tubs after your daily Steamboat adventure. A gas fireplace in every condo further sets the tone for a relaxing evening after an exhilarating day of reveling in Steamboat’s legendary powder.
The newly renovated clubhouse features a remodeled exercise facility and guest lounge with comfy seating and large flat-screen TV, as well as a community computer and printer with complimentary internet access. The Phoenix offers winter shuttle services for guests to facilitate easy trips to the grocery store and downtown Steamboat Springs.
During summer, enjoy the easy stroll to the Steamboat Ski Area promenade and the refreshing Rocky Mountain stream that flows through the base area, where summer activities and events such as free concerts and art exhibits enhance Steamboat’s splendid summertime surroundings.
Property Features & Services
- On-site check-in
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Two outdoor community hot tubs
- Exercise facility with new equipment (2012)
- The clubhouse also features a co-ed sauna
- Large screen TV and comfy seating in the clubhouse
- Newly remodeled car ports (2012)
- Private garage parking for one vehicle. Onsite overflow parking available, but not guaranteed.
- FREE Wireless Internet Access
- Complimentary winter shuttle service for transportation to grocery stores and downtown Steamboat Springs
- Towels and linens are provided
- Bath amenities (bath soap, shampoo, lotion, toilet paper, tissues)
- Kitchen amenities (dishes, glassware, silverware, dish soap, sponges, paper towels, trash bags, salt/pepper, coffee filters, starter coffee)
- Extra towels and the replenishment of bath and kitchen amenities are available at no cost during business hours
- A mid-stay clean is provided for stays of 8 nights or more
- Additional housekeeping services are available for a nominal fee and may be arranged through the front desk
Adjacent to Slopes: The Phoenix is located just a block away from the ski area on Apres Ski Way.
The above map displays the exact location of unit P105 at the Phoenix at Steamboat property. Click here to view a PDF property map of Phoenix at Steamboat.
1 Review (5/5 average)
Very enjoyable stay!
We had a great trip with our family of 4! This unit had everything we needed to stay comfortably. We were able to do laundry, cook dinners in the kitchen, have separate bedrooms and bathrooms from our kids, fireplace, back yard hill for the kids to sled on, small workout area, hot tub close by, small grocer close by, shuttles to anywhere in town, etc. We also were able to get to the ski area in a hop, skip and a jump. All very convenient. We highly recommend and would stay again!
Submitted by Dominique S on Jan 21, 2019
VRBO verified guest review