BT501: Bronze Tree Condominiums
Bronze Tree Condominiums
3 Bedroom / 2 Bath, Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedroom
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6 People
- 3-4 Beds (K, Q, SK)
- Hot Tub (community)
- Shuttle Service (winter only)
- Exercise Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Gas Fireplace
- Recycling Available
- Smoke Free Property
Bronze Tree 501 is a 3 bedroom condominium that exudes mountain/western character throughout. It is located on the fifth floor offering magnificent southern views from all the windows and the large private deck which is accessible from either the living room or from one of the three bedrooms. The kitchen equipped with everything you'll need to cook breakfast, lunch, and dinner and offers five bar stools at the breakfast counter. There is also a small dining table with seating for three. In the living room you'll find a grand moss rock surrounded gas fireplace with a wooden mantle accent. Two comfy chairs and sofa sit before the fireplace for relaxing after your Steamboat adventures. Open the armoire if you care to watch the TV or a movie. The master bedroom features a plush king size bed, flat screen TV, and en-suite bathroom with very modern, upscale touches including granite counter tops, tile floors, and a tiled show/tub combination. The second bedroom offers expansive views and access to the balcony deck via a sliding glass door with full length drapes for privacy. It features a queen sized bed and tall chest of drawers. The third bedroom has two twin beds, perfect for singles or children in the party, or can be converted to a King bed upon request.
Individual Unit Features
- Magnificent southern views from every window
- Private balcony accessible for the living room and one bedroom
- Recently renovated bathrooms
- Gas fireplace
- Decorated in a tasteful mountain/western theme
Bronze Tree Condominiums
With ski-in access, spectacular views and one of Steamboat’s only indoor swimming pools, the 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom condominiums at Bronze Tree offer amenities galore at moderate pricing. With distinctive design that allows every condo to offer sweeping panoramic vistas of the Yampa Valley, Bronze Tree combines awe-inspiring scenery and a ski-in/walk-out location for the ideal mix of mountain magnificence and complete convenience. Featuring both indoor and outdoor hot tubs, along with a sauna, sundeck and fitness center, Bronze Tree caters to all the needs and wants of guests, friends and families.
Top off your day of relishing Steamboat’s legendary powder by skiing or snowboarding Right-O-Way trail directly back to Bronze Tree, where a gas fireplace in every condo sets the toasty tone for cozy, comfortable relaxation. The next morning, make the quick walk from the ground level of Bronze Tree directly to the slopes, where you can readily load any of the base area lifts to begin another rewarding day on the mountain.
Consistently a highly recommended and top rated vacation property, Bronze Tree offers six floors, all effortlessly accessible by elevator, along with free ski lockers and an underground parking garage. Complimentary on-call winter-season shuttle service to the grocery store and historic downtown Steamboat Springs further adds to the ease of your stay.
During summer, hang out on your private balcony or enjoy the sundeck, outdoor grill area and lawn leading to the ski area base, where an eclectic mix of shops and restaurants abound within easy walking distance. Stroll along the Steamboat Ski Area promenade and frolic in the refreshing Rocky Mountain creek that flows through the base area, where summer activities and events such as free concerts and art exhibits further enhance Steamboat’s glorious summertime surroundings.
Property Features & Services
- Community indoor heated pool
- One indoor hot tub and one outdoor hot tub
- Common sauna
- Fitness center
- Sun deck
- Free ski lockers
- Elevator access to every condominium floor
- Stairs to ski access
- Complimentary underground parking for one car
- Complimentary laundry facilities on 1st and 3rd floors
- Complimentary on-call shuttle service (winter only)
- FREE Wireless Internet Access - guests must bring their own computer
- Towels and linens are provided
- Bath amenities (bath soap, shampoo, lotion, toilet paper, tissues)
- Kitchen amenities (dishes, glassware, silverware, dish soap, sponges, paper towels, trash bags, salt/pepper, coffee filters, starter coffee)
- Extra towels and the replenishment of bath and kitchen amenities are available at no cost during business hours
- A mid-stay clean is provided for stays of 8 nights or more
- Additional housekeeping services are available for a nominal fee and may be arranged through the front desk
Ski-in/Walk-out: Bronze Tree is located just above Ski Time Square with convenient ski-in/walk-out access during the winter and bike-in/bike-out access during summer. Easily walk to base area shops and restaurants.
The above map displays the exact location of unit BT501 at the Bronze Tree Condominiums property. Click here to view a PDF property map of Bronze Tree Condominiums.
2 Reviews (5/5 average)
Submitted by John on Dec 25, 2018
Airbnb verified guest review
Love the beds! Housekeeping staff was great. Thank you for everything!!
Submitted by Becky V on Feb 07, 2017
Homeaway verified guest review