CrossTimbers at Steamboat
Autumn Lodging Specials
Autumn is a magical time in the Rocky Mountains. The Quaking Aspens that cover the mountain sides turn from emerald green to golden and red while the cottonwoods lining the river banks fade to yellow. It's a dramatic change that overwhelms the senses and creates an amazing backdrop for any Steamboat adventure, from lunching on the patio to mountain biking through the forest. Don't let this autumn slip away with out experiencing this magical season ... get up here.
- Stay 2 or 3 nights and receive 10% off
- Stay 4 or more nights and receive 20% off
Book online or call our reservations department 888-686-8075 to book this special.
Search availability at CrossTimbers at Steamboat
CrossTimbers at Steamboat
This luxury townhome village offers incredible views and an ideal location just 200 yards from the Steamboat Ski Area. Mountain lifestyle and Western heritage merge in the design of CrossTimbers, integrating large logs, river rock, stucco, rough cedar and log rail decks. Spacious 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom and 4-bedroom interiors offer a 2-story vaulted great room, hand-textured walls, gourmet kitchen, master bedroom suites and guest suites. A gas log stone fireplace in each townhome sets the tone for a relaxing evening after an exhilarating day of enjoying Steamboat’s legendary powder.
In addition to an outdoor swimming pool, hot tub and sauna, amenities include a tennis court. Each townhome features its own private balcony, washer/dryer and heated garage. There is an additional shared garage as well, and the convenience of private on-call shuttle service is available to CrossTimbers guests in the winter.
During summer, enjoy the easy stroll to the Steamboat Ski Area promenade and the refreshing Rocky Mountain stream that flows through the base area. Summer activities and events such as free concerts and art exhibits enhance Steamboat Springs’ splendid summertime surroundings.
Property Features & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Community Hot Tub
- Community Sauna
- Tennis Courts
- Private Heated Garages
- Additional Underground Shared Garage
- FREE Wireless Internet Access - guests must bring their own computer
- Complimentary Shuttle Service (Winter only)
- Towels and linens are provided
- Bath amenities (bath soap, shampoo, lotion, toilet paper, tissues)
- Kitchen amenities (dishes, glassware, silverware, dish soap, sponges, paper towels, trash bags, salt/pepper, coffee filters, starter coffee)
- Extra towels and the replenishment of bath and kitchen amenities are available at no cost during business hours
- A mid-stay clean is provided for stays of 8 nights or more
- Additional housekeeping services are available for a nominal fee and may be arranged through the front desk
Base Area: The CrossTimbers at Steamboat is located just 2 blocks from the ski area base. It is a 200 yard walk, but Mountain Resorts provides a private shuttle for your convenience.
The above map displays the location of CrossTimbers at Steamboat. Click here to view a PDF property map of CrossTimbers at Steamboat.