Ski Time Square
Steamboat Springs Summer Adventure Special
Steamboat in the summertime is full of beautiful vistas, mountain adventures, family events, and lazy days of leisure. Enjoy the thrill of downhill mountain biking, the satisfaction of catching wild trout on the fly, or the challenge of one of Steamboat's four golf courses. Entertainment and dining options abound, as well as signature events like Balloon Rodeo Weekend, 4th of July, Laborday Weekend, OktoberWest, and the Steamboat Free Concert Series. Make plans now and save up to 20% on your summer lodging!
Book online or call our reservations department 888-686-8075 to book this special.
Search availability at Ski Time Square
|ST106||Studio + Loft/1.75 bath||6||3 Beds (Q, QSS, QSS)|
|ST108||Studio + Loft/1.5 bath||6||3 Beds (Q, QSS, QSS)|
|ST111||Studio + Loft/1 bath||4||2 Beds (Q, QSS)|
|ST113||Studio + Loft/1.5 bath||6||3 Beds (Q + QFUTON, QSS)|
|ST212||Studio + Loft/1 bath||4||2 Beds (Q, QSS)|
|ST216||Studio + Loft/1 bath||4||2 Beds (Q, QSS)|
Ski Time Square
Among Steamboat's most popular vacation properties, Ski Time Square offers condominiums in the heart of the ski village, with shopping, dining and après ski entertainment just steps away.
These studio-plus-loft, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom and 2-bedroom-plus-loft condos are an excellent lodging value with an unmatched location just across the street from the slopes. Your ultra-convenient Ski Time Square locale makes it easy for you to conveniently rendezvous with friends and family morning, noon and night.
Top off your day of relishing Steamboat’s legendary powder by skiing or snowboarding Right-O-Way trail to its end and making the easy walk across Ski Time Square Drive to your vacation property, where bubbling indoor and outdoor hot tubs await your soaking pleasure. After your evening of enjoying Ski Time Square, make the quick walk over to the slopes the next morning to begin another rewarding day on the mountain.
During summer, enjoy the easy stroll to the Steamboat Ski Area promenade and the refreshing Rocky Mountain stream that flows through the base area, where summer activities and events such as free concerts and art exhibits enhance Steamboat Springs’ splendid summertime surroundings.
Property Features & Services
- One Indoor Community Hot Tub
- One Outdoor Community Hot Tub
- Ski Lockers on ground floor
- FREE Wireless Internet Access - guests must bring their own computer
- Complimentary underground parking for one car
- Coin Operated Laundry Facility on Property
- Towels and linens are provided
- Bath amenities (bath soap, shampoo, lotion, toilet paper, tissues)
- Kitchen amenities (dishes, glassware, silverware, dish soap, sponges, paper towels, trash bags, salt/pepper, coffee filters, starter coffee)
- Extra towels and the replenishment of bath and kitchen amenities are available at no cost during business hours
- A mid-stay clean is provided for stays of 8 nights or more
- Additional housekeeping services are available for a nominal fee and may be arranged through the front desk
Adjacent to Slopes: Ski Time Square is in the heart of the ski village with shopping, dining and apres ski entertainment just steps away, and the slopes a short walk away right across the street.
The above map displays the location of Ski Time Square. Click here to view a PDF property map of Ski Time Square.