Mountain Resorts Lodging Policies
Deposit / Refund & Credit Policies
An initial deposit equal to 50% of rent is due at the time of booking by major credit card. Final payment is automatically charged to the card 30 days prior to arrival. Optional travel insurance premiums are due at the time of booking. Mountain Resorts reserves the right to cancel any reservation if deposit or payment dates are not met.
Refund & Credit Policy
Guests may reschedule 31 or more days prior to arrival and apply 100% of all monies paid towards their future reservation. As an alternative to receiving future credit, we offer the following refund policy:
- Cancellations made 31 or more days prior to arrival guests may opt for a refund less our reservation service fee.
- Cancellations made 30 days or less prior to arrival are nonrefundable.
Confirmations will be sent for all individual bookings. Please review all confirmations for correct dates and rates.
Even the best planned vacation can be interrupted due to illness or other personal circumstances. Optional travel insurance can be included with your reservation. Travel insurance is non-refundable once it has been purchased. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance, as we are unable to vary from our cancellation policies.
DAMAGE WAIVER FEE
A Damage Waiver Fee is included in the total cost of all reservations. This fee varies from $40 to $90 per reservation depending on the type of accommodation and length of stay. This fee is not insurance. It protects you from incurring expenses related to accidental damage to your rental unit occurring during your stay PROVIDED DAMAGE IS DISCLOSED TO MANAGEMENT PRIOR TO CHECK-OUT.
- Check-In: 4:00 p.m.
- Check-Out: 10:00 a.m.
Thank you for being courteous to the guests preceding and following you by honoring the check-in/check-out times. Late departures are subject to an additional night's charge unless a later check-out has been authorized by the Front Desk Manager.
Housekeeping Services & Supplies
All of our guests arrive to a clean and presentable accommodation at the beginning of their stay and have it professionally cleaned upon their departure. Items Mountain Resorts provides include the following:
- Linens and towels
- Bath amenities (bath soap, shampoo, lotion, toilet paper, tissues)
- Kitchen amenities (dishes, glassware, silverware, dish soap, sponges, paper towels, trash bags, salt/pepper, coffee filters, starter coffee)
Extra towels and replenishment of bath and kitchen amenities are available at no cost during business hours.
Additional housekeeping services are available for a nominal fee and may be arranged through the front desk.
Parking around the base of the Steamboat Ski Resort is always at a premium, and many vacation rental properties only provide 1 parking space per condominium. Additional parking spaces may not be available at the property, especially during peak demand dates, and we will do our best to accommodate additional parking needs offsite. Please travel with One vehicle whenever possible, especially if you are staying in a property with Two Bedrooms or fewer.
No Oversized Vehicles: Oversized vehicles such as recreational vehicles, trailers and boats are not permitted at any of our rental properties and may be towed at the vehicle owner's expense.
No Pets Please: Sorry, we cannot accommodate pets at any of our properties.
Additional People: Condominium units are priced "per unit." There is no additional per person charge. Units cannot exceed the maximum occupancy.
Air Beds: Air beds are available on a limited basis for $25.00 per night. They provide bedding flexibility and may not be used to exceed maximum occupancy.
Special Requests: All special requests are subject to availability. Each condominium is individually owned, therefore, views, decor, furnishings and bedding may vary. We will make every effort to honor your special requests but cannot guarantee them.
Mountain Resorts reserves the right, without liability, to substitute equivalent accommodation at the same or lower rental rates.
Mountain Resorts makes no warranties nor assumes any responsibilities with respect to the following:
- Delays or cancellation of any public or private transportation of guest to or from home location to Steamboat Springs, Colorado.
- Mechanical failure, high winds, destruction, strikes, shortages of power, acts of God or any other condition or all or part of the Steamboat Ski Area.
- Any policy or action or program of the operation of the Steamboat Ski Area or any other recreational facility in Steamboat Springs.
- Injury to person or damage or loss of property unless caused by negligence or willful act of omission by agents or employees of Mountain Resorts.