Shadow Run Condominiums
Steamboat in the summertime is full of beautiful vistas, mountain adventures, family events, and lazy days of leisure. Enjoy the thrill of downhill mountain biking, the satisfaction of catching wild trout on the fly, or the challenge of one of Steamboat's four golf courses. Entertainment and dining options abound, as well as signature events like the Steamboat Marathon, Steamboat Pro Rodeo Series, Fourth of July Celebration, Art in the Park, Steamboat's Free Summer Concerts, and Steamboat OktoberWest. Make plans now and save up to 20% on your summer lodging.
- Stay 4 - 7 nights and receive 20% off
- Stay 2 or 3 nights and receive 10% off *
- Stay 8 - 14 nights and receive 25% off
- Stay longer than 14 nights and SAVE 30%
Book online or call our reservations department 888-686-8075 to book this special.
Search availability at Shadow Run Condominiums
|SHB21||1 Bedroom / 1 Bath||4||2 Beds (1Q, 1QSS)|
Shadow Run Condominiums
Shadow Run offers accommodating condominiums at economy pricing less than a mile south of the Steamboat Ski Area. Among the best lodging values in Steamboat, these affordably priced and convenient vacation rentals offer a plethora of amenities, including an outdoor swimming pool (summer only) and two outdoor hot tubs.
The 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 2-bedroom-plus-loft condos at Shadow Run each have a cozy gas fireplace and fully equipped kitchen. The free city bus stops right at the property for fast and easy transportation to the slopes, as well as worry-free access to downtown Steamboat Springs or the grocery store.
Property Features & Services
- Two Community Hot Tubs
- Free Wired Internet access is provided - guests must bring their own computer
- Towels and linens are provided
- Bath amenities (bath soap, shampoo, lotion, toilet paper, tissues)
- Kitchen amenities (dishes, glassware, silverware, dish soap, sponges, paper towels, trash bags, salt/pepper, coffee filters, starter coffee)
- Extra towels and the replenishment of bath and kitchen amenities are available at no cost during business hours
- Additional housekeeping services are available for a nominal fee and may be arranged through the front desk
Base Area (within a mile, no ski access): Shadow Run, located 600 yards from the gondola and a free city bus stop next to the property make it easy to get around to the ski area and downtown. A great location for an economy property.
The above map displays the location of Shadow Run Condominiums. Click here to view a PDF property map of Shadow Run Condominiums.