Kids Ski FREE™ at Steamboat Ski Resort
Kids Ski Free Lift Ticket Program – Details and Restrictions
- Steamboat's Kids Ski Free and Grandkids Ski Free programs enable children 12 years of age and under to ski free the same number of days as their parents/grandparents when parents/grandparents purchase a 5-or-more day Adult lift ticket. Seniors (ages 70+) must purchase an Adult ticket to be eligible for this program. Purchasing a Senior ticket does not qualify for Kids Ski Free. Each qualifying purchase allows one free child per paid parent/grandparent.
- Proof of age (birth certificate, driver's license, college student ID, etc.) is required for those buying lift tickets with age restrictions.
- All prices, programs and dates subject to change. Some restrictions apply and all ticket purchases are non-refundable.
- Advanced Lift Ticket pricing- lift tickets purchased through Steamboat.com or through Steamboat Reservations are guaranteed same or lower rates than other sites. On-site purchase rates may vary based on time of season. Group rate tickets do not apply.
- Carpet lifts are for the exclusive use of Steamboat's Snowsports School.
More Information: Call for more information on the Kids Ski Free™ Program please call our reservation staff at 888-686-8075.