Damage Waiver Fee
A Damage Waiver Fee is included in the total cost of all reservations. This fee varies per reservation depending on the type of accommodation and length of stay. This fee is not insurance. It protects you from incurring expenses related to accidental damage to your rental unit occurring during your stay PROVIDED DAMAGE IS DISCLOSED TO MANAGEMENT PRIOR TO CHECK-OUT.
WHY DO WE PROVIDE IT?
Everyday life can be filled with stressful situations and when you go on vacation, you should be able to relax and enjoy your getaway. Our Damage Waiver Fee is designed to make your relaxation and comfort unspoiled. Instead of putting down a large up-front security deposit, this small fee offers protection for those little incidents. No more credit card holds or canceled check fees to worry about. No need to trouble over accidental damage in your unit. If something breaks, simply let us know immediately and your waiver kicks in to repair or replace the item. Most importantly, you are provided with the confidence to enjoy your vacation without worry.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Minor, accidental damage to your unit and its contents during your stay such as: scratches on the doors, floors or walls, broken glassware, spills, stains, and broken furniture. Each registered guest is protected by this waiver and will not be obligated to pay for reported incidences of accidental damage to the unit and its contents up to $1,000 per stay.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
Intentional or careless damage to your unit is not included. Your personal items are not covered. Damage discovered by management is not covered. All damage must be reported prior to checkout.
Coverage is not provided for:
- Damage related to an intentional act or gross negligence. These include but are not limited to: damage caused by a party, damage caused by smoking or pets and theft or removal of unit inventory.
- Damage related to violation of our rental policies.
- Damage to personal items.
- Damage caused by any person other than you or your traveling companions named on your reservation.
- Damage not reported immediately to management.
- Damages exceeding $1,000 in repair or replacement cost per stay.
- Loss or theft.
Your Duties When Damage Happens:
- Take all reasonable, necessary steps to prevent further damage.
- Report damage in writing to management prior to check-out.
- Provide management with all related documentation such as a police report or repair estimate.