TRS01: Terraces at EagleRidge
NEW: Rest Easy Booking
Rest easy when you book our vacation rentals with amenable guest refund & credit policies, enhanced cleaning procedures, and 24-hour booking buffer between guests at each property.
Refunds & Credits
Terraces at EagleRidge
2 Bedroom + Den / 3 Bath, Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedroom + Den
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8 People
- 4 Beds (K, Q, QSS, QSS)
- Washer/Dryer In Unit
- Hot Tub (community)
- Shuttle Service (winter only)
- Exercise Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Gas Fireplace
- Smoke Free Property
An impressive floor plan for a 2 bedroom condominium, with three levels, and lots of natural light through the living spaces of this corner condo. The upper level boasts a generous sized kitchen with updated cabinetry, stainless steel appliances including flat cook top convection range, granite countertops and a touch of modern with the mosaic glass backsplash. Dining can be enjoyed from the kitchen counter or at the large table that can seat six and has additional chairs to accommodate eight if needed. French doors lead to the private balcony which overlooks Burgess Creek and offers views of the mountain. The living room has plenty of seating, gas fireplace, and a 46" flat screen TV with a stereo system with in-wall speakers and a five disc changer. The entry level offers another living space with 32” flat screen TV, ceiling fan, and large windows. Or this space can be converted into an additional sleeping area, with the queen sleeper sofa and privacy screens. There is also a full bathroom on this level as well as a washer and dryer. The two bedrooms are located on the lower level, both with attached bathrooms, ceiling fans and flat screen TVs. The Master bedroom has a King bed and en-suite with double vanity, granite counters, and a jetted tub. The second bedroom has a queen bed, French doors that lead to the patio which overlooks Burgess Creek. The attached bathroom has beautiful walk-in shower, tile floors and granite counters. For additional bedding there is another queen sleeper sofa in the upper level living room.
Individual Unit Features
- Premier status
- Mountain view
- Private terraces overlooking Burgess Creek
- Remodeled kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances
- Electrolux convection range with a flat cook top stove
- 46" flat screen TV in living room
- Stereo system with in-wall speakers and a five disc changer
- Flat screen TVs in all bedrooms and den
- Ceiling fans in both bedrooms and den
- Den separate from living room but close, great for kids
- Jetted tubs in the entry level bath and master bath
- Gas fireplace
- Washer & Dryer in unit
- Three level floor plan
- Heated underground parking
- Easy access to underground garage from condo
We would like to welcome you to our home in beautiful Steamboat Springs. We love this getaway in all seasons, especially in summer as we sit outside on our lovely and tranquil patio and listen to the babbling sounds of Burgess Creek. We enjoy gazing upon the enormous Evergreen and Aspen trees shining through the windows of our light and airy corner unit. Come stay in our comfortable, cozy and spacious unit in winter, spring, summer and fall.
Terraces at EagleRidge
The Terraces at EagleRidge combines the elegance of fine country living with the convenience of first-class services and amenities. These 28 luxury condominiums are nestled in a premier location at the base of Steamboat's Mount Werner. Although The Terraces is only a short stroll to the Steamboat Gondola, our winter-season private shuttle also is available to whisk you comfortably to the ski area base or anywhere in Steamboat Springs.
Each of these 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom and 3-bedroom-plus-den residences has one or more private covered outdoor terraces with views of the Steamboat Ski Area or scenic Yampa Valley. After an exhilarating day of enjoying Steamboat’s legendary powder, relax in the outdoor heated pool or hot tub, or wander the serene Burgess Creek walking path to one of the many fine restaurants and shops in Steamboat's mountain village. For added convenience, guests at the Terraces have access to ski lockers in the garage level of the complex.
During summer, enjoy the easy walk over to the Steamboat Ski Area promenade at the base area, where summer activities and events such as free concerts and art exhibits further enhance Steamboat’s splendid summertime surroundings.
Property Features & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Community Hot Tub
- Exercise Facility
- FREE Wireless Internet Access - guests must bring their own computer
- Ski Lockers
- Complimentary Shuttle Service (Winter only)
- Complimentary underground parking for one car
- Towels and linens are provided
- Bath amenities (bath soap, shampoo, lotion, toilet paper, tissues)
- Kitchen amenities (dishes, glassware, silverware, dish soap, sponges, paper towels, trash bags, salt/pepper, coffee filters, starter coffee)
- Extra towels and the replenishment of bath and kitchen amenities are available at no cost during business hours
- A mid-stay clean is provided for stays of 8 nights or more
- Additional housekeeping services are available for a nominal fee and may be arranged through the front desk
Base Area: The Terraces at EagleRidge are nestled in a premier location at the base of the ski area only a short walk along a path to the Steamboat Gondola. For added convenience, Mountain Resorts offers a winter season private shuttle to whisk you comfortably to the ski base area or anywhere in Steamboat.
The above map displays the exact location of unit TRS01 at the Terraces at EagleRidge property. Click here to view a PDF property map of Terraces at EagleRidge.
There are no guest reviews of this property yet.