X2680: CrossTimbers at Steamboat
CrossTimbers at Steamboat
3 Bedroom / 3 Bath, Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedroom
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10 People
- 6 Beds (K, K, Q, T/F Bunk, TSS)
- Washer/Dryer In Unit
- Hot Tub (community)
- Private Garage
- Shuttle Service (winter only)
- Swimming Pool
- Gas Fireplace
- Recycling Available
- Smoke Free Property
This fantastic 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom townhome at Cross Timbers can accommodate up to 10 people and enjoys bright and airy interiors. Nicely decorated with tasteful mountain flair, this spacious 3-story townhome features an open living area on the main level with exceptional natural light, a serene river rock surround gas fireplace, large flat-screen TV and BluRay player. Comfortable plush sofa and arm chairs complete the living area. The adjacent kitchen and dining area are perfect for preparing and enjoying meals together after adventure filled days! The lovely deck flows nicely off the great room and features gas grill and outdoor seating. The generous sized foyer is light filled and provides plenty of space to offload gear and coats etc. As well as access to the 2-car garage, this level also has a laundry room with washer & dryer. The townhome has a bedroom on each of the floors. The Master bedroom is on the upper level, offering lots of privacy, the Master bedroom enjoys vaulted ceilings, balcony, king bed, flat screen TV and DVD player. The Master also has a Twin sleeper sofa. The large master bath includes a Jacuzzi tub, shower, double vanity, and lots of closet space. The 2nd bedroom is on the main level, with a king bed, and jack and jill bathroom. Downstairs on the entry level the spacious 3rd bedroom has a Queen bed and a Twin over Full Futon, setup as either a couple’s retreat, family style bedroom or the ultimate kids room! This bedroom enjoys a large flat screen TV with Blu Ray Player, en-suite with shower/tub and double vanities. Conveniently located by the mountain and offering superb amenities – this townhome has all that you need for a wonderful vacation!
Individual Unit Features
- 65” TV & BluRay player + Bluetooth sound bar in living room
- Gas fireplace
- End unit with expansive windows
- 2 Car Garage - capable of fitting full size truck
- Washer / Dryer
- Three level floor plan
- Gas Grill
- Large Deck off great room
- 3rd Bdrm has 60" HDTV with Blu-ray DVD + surround sound system
CrossTimbers at Steamboat
This luxury townhome village offers incredible views and an ideal location just 200 yards from the Steamboat Ski Area. Mountain lifestyle and Western heritage merge in the design of CrossTimbers, integrating large logs, river rock, stucco, rough cedar and log rail decks. Spacious 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom and 4-bedroom interiors offer a 2-story vaulted great room, hand-textured walls, gourmet kitchen, master bedroom suites and guest suites. A gas log stone fireplace in each townhome sets the tone for a relaxing evening after an exhilarating day of enjoying Steamboat’s legendary powder.
In addition to an outdoor swimming pool, hot tub and sauna, amenities include a tennis court. Each townhome features its own private balcony, washer/dryer and heated garage. There is an additional shared garage as well, and the convenience of private on-call shuttle service is available to CrossTimbers guests in the winter.
During summer, enjoy the easy stroll to the Steamboat Ski Area promenade and the refreshing Rocky Mountain stream that flows through the base area. Summer activities and events such as free concerts and art exhibits enhance Steamboat Springs’ splendid summertime surroundings.
Property Features & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Community Hot Tub
- Community Sauna
- Tennis Courts
- Private Heated Garages
- Additional Underground Shared Garage
- FREE Wireless Internet Access - guests must bring their own computer
- Complimentary Shuttle Service (Winter only)
- Towels and linens are provided
- Bath amenities (bath soap, shampoo, lotion, toilet paper, tissues)
- Kitchen amenities (dishes, glassware, silverware, dish soap, sponges, paper towels, trash bags, salt/pepper, coffee filters, starter coffee)
- Extra towels and the replenishment of bath and kitchen amenities are available at no cost during business hours
- A mid-stay clean is provided for stays of 8 nights or more
- Additional housekeeping services are available for a nominal fee and may be arranged through the front desk
: The CrossTimbers at Steamboat is located just 2 blocks from the ski area base. It is a 200 yard walk, but Mountain Resorts provides a private shuttle for your convenience.
The above map displays the exact location of unit X2680 at the CrossTimbers at Steamboat property. Click here to view a PDF property map of CrossTimbers at Steamboat.
There are no guest reviews of this property yet.