Even the best planned vacation can be interrupted due to illness or other personal circumstances. Optional travel insurance can be included with your reservation. Travel insurance is non-refundable once it has been purchased. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance, as we are unable to vary from our cancellation policies.
CSA Travel Protection
For travel insurance policies purchased previous to August 1, 2016:
Premium equals 6.95% of lodging, tax and fees, and is due at the time of booking in addition to initial deposit. Please click here to obtain your travel insurance policy or certificate of insurance for your Covered Trip if you have paid for or authorized payment for the travel insurance. The travel protection, if purchased, includes insurance coverage for Trip Cancellation, Trip Interruption, Travel Delay, Baggage Delay, Baggage and Personal Effects, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Emergency Assistance, Medical or Dental Expense, and Rental Car Damage. Please read your document carefully as certain limitations, restrictions and exclusions apply. The insurance coverage is underwritten by Stonebridge Casualty Insurance Company and the non-insurance assistance services are provided by CSA's designated provider. Please contact CSA at 866-999-4018 if you have any questions.
Red Sky Travel Insurance Ski Trip Preserver
For travel insurance policies purchased on or after August 1, 2016:
About Ski Trip Preserver
We help keep vacation dreams alive.
You've been planning this vacation for months, maybe even years, and just before you leave, your child spikes a fever. Or maybe your company decided to transfer you to the new West Coast office. Or more likely, you've been keeping an eye on a threatening storm, or a disappointing snowfall in the Rockies, and it's starting to look like your plans will be affected.
Fortunately for you, Ski Trip Preserver vacation rental travel insurance can reimburse you for the nonrefundable deposits and other costs you've incurred.
We understand that vacation travel is invested with hopes and dreams, as well as funds. When the unexpected happens, we want you to recover your investment along with the ability to plan again.
Premium equals 6.9% of lodging plus tax, and is due at the time of booking in addition to initial deposit.
Ski Trip Preserver offers broadest limits:
- Up to $100,000 reimbursement for rental costs
- $200 per day ($750 maximum) for expenses related to trip delay such as hotel accommodations
- Up to $25,000 medical expense coverage
- $200 per day for Baggage Delay ($1000 maximum)
- Up to $1250 for Loss, Theft or Damage to Baggage (including Sporting Equipment)
Ski Trip Preserver covers trip cancellation or interruption due to:
- Lack of snowfall causing ski facility closure
- Uninhabitability of the destination vacation home caused by a natural disaster
- Uninhabitability of your primary residence or your traveling companion's primary residence caused by natural disaster
- Sickness, injury or death of you, a family member or traveling companion
Ski Trip Preserver also provides:
- Worldwide emergency assistance service
- Emergency roadside assistance service
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions.