Phoenix at Steamboat
2018 Summer Lodging Specials
Steamboat in the summertime is full of beautiful vistas, mountain adventures, family events, and lazy days of leisure. Enjoy the thrill of downhill mountain biking, the satisfaction of catching wild trout on the fly, or the challenge of one of Steamboat's four golf courses. Entertainment and dining options abound, as well as signature events like Balloon Rodeo Weekend, 4th of July, Laborday Weekend, OktoberWest, and the Steamboat Free Concert Series. Make plans now and save up to 20% on your summer lodging.
- Stay 2 or 3 nights and receive 10% off
- Stay 4 or more nights and receive 20% off
- Stay 2 to 6 nights and receive 10% off
- Stay 7 or more nights and receive 20% off
Book online or call our reservations department 888-686-8075 to book this special.
Search availability at Phoenix at Steamboat
Phoenix at Steamboat
Conveniently situated directly across the street from the Steamboat Ski Area, The Phoenix at Steamboat offers beautifully furnished accommodations and easy walking to the Steamboat Gondola, Steamboat Snow School, Kids Vacation Center, and all base area shops and restaurants.
With vacation rentals ranging from spacious 4-bedroom condominiums to more intimate 2-bedroom units, The Phoenix has long been considered among the most ideal Steamboat lodging locations for families, ski groups, reunions and business retreats. In 2012, more than $4 million was spent on new windows and balcony doors, new stucco and siding, new garage doors, a new pool patio deck, and new lighting and signage. New materials, colors and textures were used to completely transform the property to reflect modern architectural styles. In addition to the striking new exterior, there have been several interior remodels as well.
Enjoy the outdoor heated pool and hot tubs after your daily Steamboat adventure. A gas fireplace in every condo further sets the tone for a relaxing evening after an exhilarating day of reveling in Steamboat’s legendary powder.
The newly renovated clubhouse features a remodeled exercise facility and guest lounge with comfy seating and large flat-screen TV, as well as a community computer and printer with complimentary internet access. The Phoenix offers winter shuttle services for guests to facilitate easy trips to the grocery store and downtown Steamboat Springs.
During summer, enjoy the easy stroll to the Steamboat Ski Area promenade and the refreshing Rocky Mountain stream that flows through the base area, where summer activities and events such as free concerts and art exhibits enhance Steamboat’s splendid summertime surroundings.
Property Features & Services
- On-site check-in
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Two outdoor community hot tubs
- Exercise facility with new equipment (2012)
- The clubhouse also features a co-ed sauna
- Large screen TV and comfy seating in the clubhouse
- Newly remodeled patio or balcony off the living room of each condominium (2012)
- Private garage for each unit as well as newly remodeled car ports (2012)
- Private garage parking for one vehicle. Onsite overflow parking available, but not guaranteed.
- Private Laundry Facility - washer/dryer is located in each condominium (excluding studios)
- Cable TV with a VCR or DVD player in each condominium
- Each condominium features a gas fireplace (excluding studios)
- FREE Wireless Internet Access - guests must bring their own computer
- Winter shuttle service for transportation to grocery stores and downtown Steamboat Springs
- Housekeeping: Trash Service is provided every other day, and a Mid-stay Clean is performed on stays of 8+ nights
Adjacent to Slopes: The Phoenix is located just a block away from the ski area on Apres Ski Way.
The above map displays the location of Phoenix at Steamboat. Click here to view a PDF property map of Phoenix at Steamboat.