Authentic Colorado - Steamboat Springs!
Make plans now to visit one of the last authentic Colorado ski towns. Steamboat offers visitors one of the last authentic Colorado ski town experiences.
Check out the savings you can enjoy by planning your winter trip to Steamboat Springs now. Mountain Resorts is offering up to 25% off lodging, up to 10% off lift tickets, and 15% off equipment rentals. Get up here and enjoy some of Steamboat's legendary powder snow and genuine western hospitality.
- Stay 8 nights or more to receive 25% off
- Stay 3-7 nights and receive 20% off
- Stay 2 nights and receive 10% off
Book online or call our reservations department 888-686-8075 to book this special.
Search availability at Rockies Condominiums
|R2133||1 Bedroom + Loft/2 bath||6||3 Beds (Q, F, F)|
|R2207||Large 2 Bedroom/2 bath||6||4 Beds (Q, T, T, QSS)|
|R2232||2 Bedroom + Loft/3 bath||10||5 Beds (Q, Q, Q, Q, QSS)|
Why stay in a hotel when you can stay at the Rockies Condominiums? At the base of the Steamboat Ski Area, this familiar landmark for family vacations is among the best lodging values in the Yampa Valley. Featuring studio-plus-loft, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 2-bedroom-plus-loft condominiums, this variety of layouts ensures there will be a Rockies condo to suit your needs.
Located near the base of the Steamboat Ski Area across the street from the Steamboat Grand Hotel, the Rockies offer unbeatable value. Our studio rates are comparable to hotels located farther from the slopes, but of course at the Rockies you enjoy the luxury of a living room, balcony and kitchen. An onsite amenity building offers table tennis, vending machines, TV and wireless internet.
A bus stop for the city’s complimentary Steamboat Springs Transit (SST) bus service is located on the property. The SST loops around the Rockies and makes various stops at the mountain area on its route back to the ski area base/Gondola Transit Center. A Mountain Resorts shuttle is on-call (winter only) nightly from 6-10:30 pm for easy trips to downtown Steamboat Springs or the grocery store.
For your self-catering convenience, these economical vacation rentals come with fully equipped kitchens, plus all linens and towels, enabling everyone to feel right at home and relax – rather than spending valuable vacation time in a cramped hotel room.
The Rockies Condominiums are within walking distance to Ski Time Square, the indoor year-round Tennis Center and the Strings Music Festival pavilion. During summer, enjoy the easy stroll to the Steamboat Ski Area promenade and the refreshing Rocky Mountain stream that flows through the base area, where summer activities and events such as free concerts and art exhibits enhance Steamboat’s splendid summertime surroundings.
Property Features & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Community Hot Tub
- Complimentary Private On-Call Shuttle from 6pm-10:30pm (Winter only)
- Amenity building with TV, wireless internet, a ping pong table, and vending machines
- Ski Lockers
- Coin Operated Laundry Facility on Property
- FREE Wired Internet Access - guests must bring their own computer
- FREE City Ski Shuttle
- Onsite Parking available for One Vehicle Per Condominium
- Towels and linens are provided
- Bath amenities (bath soap, shampoo, lotion, toilet paper, tissues)
- Kitchen amenities (dishes, glassware, silverware, dish soap, sponges, paper towels, trash bags, salt/pepper, coffee filters, starter coffee)
- Extra towels and the replenishment of bath and kitchen amenities are available at no cost during business hours
- A mid-stay clean is provided for stays of 8 nights or more
- Additional housekeeping services are available for a nominal fee and may be arranged through the front desk
Base Area: The Rockies are within a few blocks of the Steamboat Ski Area with a FREE City Bus stop on the property and an on-call shuttle from 6pm-10:30pm (on-call shuttle operates during winter months only).
The above map displays the location of Rockies Condominiums. Click here to view a PDF property map of Rockies Condominiums.