Spa at Storm Meadows
It is Never Too Early ... Winter Booking Special!
Winter is just around the corner and the countdown to opening day at Steamboat Resort has begun. The lifts start turning on November 21st. Book your winter vacation to Steamboat before our Early Booking Special is over: We are currently offering UP TO 20% OFF lodging & 10% OFF lift tickets.
Book by November 22 to receive these discounts
Book online or call our reservations department 888-686-8075 to book this special.
Search availability at Spa at Storm Meadows
|SMZ03||2 Bedroom + Den/3 bath||8||4 Beds (K, K, QSS, QSS)|
Spa at Storm Meadows
A secluded trailside location allows you to ski directly home to the luxurious surroundings of The Spa at Storm Meadows. While the village shops and restaurants are just minutes away, you'll enjoy spectacular views of the Yampa Valley and have full access to our on-site amenities facility, which includes a heated outdoor pool, weight and exercise room, sauna and outdoor hot tub.
The Spa at Storm Meadows is located above the Steamboat Ski Area’s Right-O-Way beginner’s run. A short 50-yard walk across the parking lot will get you to the ski access trail that leads directly to Right-O-Way. With its prime upslope location, The Spa at Storm Meadows is just a bit removed from the hustle and bustle of the ski area base and features a lower-key ambience. However, this quieter and more secluded setting offers complete convenience, with its easy ski access and shuttle service to whisk you to the ski area base, grocery store or downtown Steamboat Springs.
Property Features & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Community Hot Tub
- Tennis Courts
- Exercise Facility
- FREE Wired Internet Access - guests must bring their own computer
- Complimentary Shuttle Service (Winter only)
- Towels and linens are provided
- Bath amenities (bath soap, shampoo, lotion, toilet paper, tissues)
- Kitchen amenities (dishes, glassware, silverware, dish soap, sponges, paper towels, trash bags, salt/pepper, coffee filters, starter coffee)
- Extra towels and the replenishment of bath and kitchen amenities are available at no cost during business hours
- A mid-stay clean is provided for stays of 8 nights or more
- Additional housekeeping services are available for a nominal fee and may be arranged through the front desk
Adjacent to Slopes: The Spa at Storm Meadows is located above the Right-O-Way trail. A short 50 yard walk across the parking area will get you to the ski access trail. Shuttle service is also available for access to the ski area base, the grocery store, or downtown Steamboat.
The above map displays the location of Spa at Storm Meadows.