X2745: CrossTimbers at Steamboat
CrossTimbers at Steamboat
2 Bedroom + Den / 3 Bath, Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedroom + Den
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6 People
- 4 beds (K, K, T, T)
- Washer/Dryer In Unit
- Hot Tub (community)
- Private Garage
- Shuttle Service (winter only)
- Swimming Pool
- Gas Fireplace
- Recycling Available
- Smoke Free Property
Cow Camp is a memorable 2-bedroom + Den, 3-bathroom townhome at CrossTimbers which can accommodate up to 6 people, with bright airy interiors and stunning views. This home is uniquely decorated with original artwork, photographs and custom furniture throughout in a tasteful bovine mountain flair. This spacious 3-story townhome features an open concept living area on the main level with large windows and vaulted ceilings which provide exceptional natural light. After a long day of outdoor activities, cozy up on the comfortable sofa or leather armchair in front of the river rock gas fireplace and relax with the Cow Camp entertainment system (flat screen TV, Bose sound system, DVD player). The spacious updated gourmet kitchen is fully equipped, including a stainless gas range, granite counter tops and island which are ideal for preparing home cooked family meals after adventure filled days! Invite family and friends to dine at the custom-built 7-foot trestle table which comfortably seats eight. The east facing deck is flooded with morning sun and features outdoor seating for alfresco dining, and of course stunning views of Christie Peak! There is also a bathroom with walk-in shower and full laundry conveniently located on the main level. The master bedroom, on the upper level, features a local artisan custom designed Rocky Mountain king bed and Teton armoire (with flat screen TV hidden inside). What a way to wake up, opening your eyes to spectacular views of Emerald Mountain without even getting up! Slide open the Knotty Alder wood barn door and enter the en-suite bathroom including a jetted soaker tub, walk-in shower and double vanity. In addition, the master bedroom has a private west facing balcony, with sweeping views across the valley from the Flat Tops to Howelsen Hill. The second bedroom is located downstairs on the entry level and features a Knotty Pine wood four-poster king bed, flat screen TV, en-suite private full bathroom and views of Emerald Mountain. Tucked away in the Den you will find a quiet place to sleep for two on a XL-twin log daybed, and XL-twin trundle. The main entry and foyer will welcome you to Cow Camp with original artwork, photography and handmade furniture. A nine-peg Aspen log coat rack, Knotty Pine wood benches and storage cubbies are placed close at hand to help keep all your gear, coats, etc. organized. The foyer also provides access to the private 1-car heated garage. This townhome is adjacent to all the wonderful amenities that CrossTimbers has to offer and is only steps away from the winter shuttle. Come stay at Cow Camp and join the herd!
Individual Unit Features
- Christie Peak views from the great room & private deck
- Magnificent views across the valley from the kitchen and bedrooms
- River Rock gas fireplace with log mantle
- Flat screen TV, Bose sound system & DVD player in living room
- Flat screen TVs in bedrooms
- Ceiling fans in every room
- Quiet washer & dryer conveniently located on main floor
- Private heated 1-car garage
- Lockable outdoor ski/snowboard locker
- Steps away from hot tub, heated pool, winter shuttle and additional parking in underground garage
CrossTimbers at Steamboat
This luxury townhome village offers incredible views and an ideal location just 200 yards from the Steamboat Ski Area. Mountain lifestyle and Western heritage merge in the design of CrossTimbers, integrating large logs, river rock, stucco, rough cedar and log rail decks. Spacious 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom and 4-bedroom interiors offer a 2-story vaulted great room, hand-textured walls, gourmet kitchen, master bedroom suites and guest suites. A gas log stone fireplace in each townhome sets the tone for a relaxing evening after an exhilarating day of enjoying Steamboat’s legendary powder.
In addition to an outdoor swimming pool, hot tub and sauna, amenities include a tennis court. Each townhome features its own private balcony, washer/dryer and heated garage. There is an additional shared garage as well, and the convenience of private on-call shuttle service is available to CrossTimbers guests in the winter.
During summer, enjoy the easy stroll to the Steamboat Ski Area promenade and the refreshing Rocky Mountain stream that flows through the base area. Summer activities and events such as free concerts and art exhibits enhance Steamboat Springs’ splendid summertime surroundings.
Property Features & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Community Hot Tub
- Community Sauna
- Tennis Courts
- Private Heated Garages
- Additional Underground Shared Garage
- FREE Wireless Internet Access - guests must bring their own computer
- Complimentary Shuttle Service (Winter only)
- Towels and linens are provided
- Bath amenities (bath soap, shampoo, lotion, toilet paper, tissues)
- Kitchen amenities (dishes, glassware, silverware, dish soap, sponges, paper towels, trash bags, salt/pepper, coffee filters, starter coffee)
- Extra towels and the replenishment of bath and kitchen amenities are available at no cost during business hours
- A mid-stay clean is provided for stays of 8 nights or more
- Additional housekeeping services are available for a nominal fee and may be arranged through the front desk
Base Area: The CrossTimbers at Steamboat is located just 2 blocks from the ski area base. It is a 200 yard walk, but Mountain Resorts provides a private shuttle for your convenience.
The above map displays the exact location of unit X2745 at the CrossTimbers at Steamboat property. Click here to view a PDF property map of CrossTimbers at Steamboat.
1 Review (5/5 average)
Everything as expect. Fantastic location and place stay. Thank you!
Submitted by Scott on Mar 25, 2019
Airbnb verified guest review