P206: Phoenix at Steamboat
NEW: Rest Easy Booking
Rest easy when you book our vacation rentals with amenable guest refund & credit policies and enhanced cleaning procedures.
Refunds & Credits
Phoenix at Steamboat
4 Bedroom / 4 Bath, Sleeps 11
- 4 Bedroom
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 11 People
- 8 Beds (K, Q, F/F, T, T, TR, QSS)
- Washer/Dryer In Unit
- Hot Tub (community)
- Private Garage
- Shuttle Service (winter only)
- Exercise Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Gas Fireplace
- Recycling Available
- Smoke Free Property
This family friendly condo has 4-bedrooms, 4-bathrooms, sleeps 11 people, and offers a spacious main-floor open living space, and a private deck that overlooks the common area grounds and pool area. The living room features a gas fireplace, comfortable leather sofas, as well as a large flat screen TV with DVD player, and ceiling fan to circulate cool air in the summer and warm air in the winter. The kitchen overlooks the living and dining space, it is well equipped and features granite countertops and a large breakfast bar, with seating for 4. Lovely hardwood floors run through the living spaces, while the bedrooms enjoy carpet underfoot. This residence enjoys 3 A/C window units, one in each of the upstairs bedrooms, and one in the dining area. Upstairs, the master bedroom features a king bed, flat screen TV, a/c window unit and attached private bathroom. The second bedroom has a queen bed and also enjoys an attached private bathroom. On the main level, the 3rd bedroom has two twin beds plus a twin trundle, flat screen TV, and attached private bathroom, and the 4th bedroom features a full over full bunk bed, with the 4th bathroom located just off the hallway. For additional bedding needs there is a queen sleeper sofa in the living room. This is an unbeatable location to enjoy all activities literally across the road at the ski resort!
Individual Unit Features
- 55" flat screen TV with a DVD player
- Wood flooring in living spaces
- Stereo with iPod dock
- A/C units in dining/living area & upstairs bedrooms
- Private balcony
- Gas fireplace
- Washer/ Dryer
- 1 Car Garage
- Two level floor plan
Phoenix at Steamboat
Conveniently situated directly across the street from the Steamboat Ski Area, The Phoenix at Steamboat offers beautifully furnished accommodations and easy walking to the Steamboat Gondola, Steamboat Snow School, Kids Vacation Center, and all base area shops and restaurants.
With vacation rentals ranging from spacious 4-bedroom condominiums to more intimate 2-bedroom units, The Phoenix has long been considered among the most ideal Steamboat lodging locations for families, ski groups, reunions and business retreats. In 2012, more than $4 million was spent on new windows and balcony doors, new stucco and siding, new garage doors, a new pool patio deck, and new lighting and signage. New materials, colors and textures were used to completely transform the property to reflect modern architectural styles. In addition to the striking new exterior, there have been several interior remodels as well.
Enjoy the outdoor heated pool and hot tubs after your daily Steamboat adventure. A gas fireplace in every condo further sets the tone for a relaxing evening after an exhilarating day of reveling in Steamboat’s legendary powder.
The newly renovated clubhouse features a remodeled exercise facility and guest lounge with comfy seating and large flat-screen TV, as well as a community computer and printer with complimentary internet access. The Phoenix offers winter shuttle services for guests to facilitate easy trips to the grocery store and downtown Steamboat Springs.
During summer, enjoy the easy stroll to the Steamboat Ski Area promenade and the refreshing Rocky Mountain stream that flows through the base area, where summer activities and events such as free concerts and art exhibits enhance Steamboat’s splendid summertime surroundings.
Property Features & Services
- On-site check-in
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Two outdoor community hot tubs
- Exercise facility with new equipment (2012)
- The clubhouse also features a co-ed sauna
- Large screen TV and comfy seating in the clubhouse
- Newly remodeled car ports (2012)
- Private garage parking for one vehicle. Onsite overflow parking available, but not guaranteed.
- FREE Wireless Internet Access
- Complimentary winter shuttle service for transportation to grocery stores and downtown Steamboat Springs
- Towels and linens are provided
- Bath amenities (bath soap, shampoo, lotion, toilet paper, tissues)
- Kitchen amenities (dishes, glassware, silverware, dish soap, sponges, paper towels, trash bags, salt/pepper, coffee filters, starter coffee)
- Extra towels and the replenishment of bath and kitchen amenities are available at no cost during business hours
- A mid-stay clean is provided for stays of 8 nights or more
- Additional housekeeping services are available for a nominal fee and may be arranged through the front desk
Adjacent to Slopes: The Phoenix is located just a block away from the ski area on Apres Ski Way.
The above map displays the exact location of unit P206 at the Phoenix at Steamboat property. Click here to view a PDF property map of Phoenix at Steamboat.
2 Reviews (5/5 average)
Great location and rustic character
Almost ski in/out. Great setup.
Submitted by Tim R. on Feb 08, 2020
VRBO verified guest review
Great stay with family and friends
Most all details were taken care of by the management group. Steamboat was a blast.
Submitted by Ron H. on Jan 08, 2020
VRBO verified guest review