Ski Trail Condominiums
Autumn Lodging Specials
Autumn is a magical time in the Rocky Mountains. The Quaking Aspens that cover the mountain sides turn from emerald green to golden and red while the cottonwoods lining the river banks fade to yellow. It's a dramatic change that overwhelms the senses and creates an amazing backdrop for any Steamboat adventure, from lunching on the patio to mountain biking through the forest. Don't let this autumn slip away with out experiencing this magical season ... get up here.
- Stay 2 or 3 nights and receive 10% off
- Stay 4 or more nights and receive 20% off
Book online or call our reservations department 888-686-8075 to book this special.
Search availability at Ski Trail Condominiums
|SK302||2 Bedroom/2 bath||9||4 Beds (K, BB, TSS, TSS, QSS)|
Ski Trail Condominiums
How long should it take to access the magnificent slopes of the Steamboat Ski Area? At Ski Trail, the answer is another question: How long does it take to step outside?
At Ski Trail, all that separates you from the slopes is a short and sweet access path connecting an easy lower-mountain ski run and the Ski Trail parking area. In the morning, make a few steps across the parking lot, hop onto your skis or snowboard, and effortlessly glide down to the Steamboat gondola or other base area lifts to begin another day of relishing Steamboat’s legendary powder. At day’s end, ski or snowboard under the gondola to the Stampede run, make a quick left onto your access path, and you’re at Ski Trail, where a large outdoor hot tub awaits to soothe your muscles under sunset-hued skies.
Among the very few ski-in/ski-out Steamboat lodging options offering economy rates, Ski Trail provides unbeatable ski area access underneath the gondola and one of the absolute best lodging values on the mountain.
During summer, bring a mountain bike onto the gondola or enjoy an easy stroll along the Steamboat Ski Area promenade and the refreshing Rocky Mountain stream that flows through the base area, where summer activities and events such as free concerts and art exhibits enhance Steamboat Springs’ splendid summertime surroundings.
Property Features & Services
- Community Hot Tub
- FREE Wireless Internet Access - guests must bring their own computer
- Coin Operated Laundry Facility on Property
- Ski Lockers
- FREE City Ski Shuttle Nearby
- Towels and linens are provided
- Bath amenities (bath soap, shampoo, lotion, toilet paper, tissues)
- Kitchen amenities (dishes, glassware, silverware, dish soap, sponges, paper towels, trash bags, salt/pepper, coffee filters, starter coffee)
- Extra towels and the replenishment of bath and kitchen amenities are available at no cost during business hours
- A mid-stay clean is provided for stays of 8 nights or more
- Additional housekeeping services are available for a nominal fee and may be arranged through the front desk
Ski-in/Ski-out: The slopes of the Steamboat Ski Area are right at your doorstep.
The above map displays the location of Ski Trail Condominiums. Click here to view a PDF property map of Ski Trail Condominiums.