Ski Trail Condominiums
Winter Escape to Steamboat Special
Escape to Steamboat this winter and save on your vacation rental. Mountain Resorts is offering up to 20% off lodging throughout the season. Get up here and enjoy some of Steamboat's legendary powder snow and genuine western hospitality.
- Stay 4 nights or more to receive 20% off
- Stay 3 nights and receive 15% off
- Stay 2 nights and receive 10% off
- Pay in full within 24-hours of booking and receive a lodging credit
Book online or call our reservations department 888-686-8075 to book this special.
Search availability at Ski Trail Condominiums
Ski Trail Condominiums
How long should it take to access the magnificent slopes of the Steamboat Ski Area? At Ski Trail, the answer is another question: How long does it take to step outside?
At Ski Trail, all that separates you from the slopes is a short and sweet access path connecting an easy lower-mountain ski run and the Ski Trail parking area. In the morning, make a few steps across the parking lot, hop onto your skis or snowboard, and effortlessly glide down to the Steamboat gondola or other base area lifts to begin another day of relishing Steamboat’s legendary powder. At day’s end, ski or snowboard under the gondola to the Stampede run, make a quick left onto your access path, and you’re at Ski Trail, where a large outdoor hot tub awaits to soothe your muscles under sunset-hued skies.
Among the very few ski-in/ski-out Steamboat lodging options offering economy rates, Ski Trail provides unbeatable ski area access underneath the gondola and one of the absolute best lodging values on the mountain.
During summer, bring a mountain bike onto the gondola or enjoy an easy stroll along the Steamboat Ski Area promenade and the refreshing Rocky Mountain stream that flows through the base area, where summer activities and events such as free concerts and art exhibits enhance Steamboat Springs’ splendid summertime surroundings.
Property Features & Services
- Community Hot Tub
- FREE Wireless Internet Access - guests must bring their own computer
- Cable TV
- DVD Player - there is a DVD player in each condominium
- Gas or Wood Burning Fireplace
- Coin Operated Laundry Facility on Property
- Ski Lockers
- FREE City Ski Shuttle nearby
- Housekeeping: Trash Service is provided every other day on stays of 4+ nights, and a Mid-stay Clean is performed on stays of 8+ nights
Ski-in/Ski-out: The slopes of the Steamboat Ski Area are right at your doorstep.
The above map displays the location of Ski Trail Condominiums. Click here to view a PDF property map of Ski Trail Condominiums.