Steamboat Gondola Residences
Steamboat in the summertime is full of beautiful vistas, mountain adventures, family events, and lazy days of leisure. Enjoy the thrill of downhill mountain biking, the satisfaction of catching wild trout on the fly, or the challenge of one of Steamboat's four golf courses. Plan your summer adventure in Steamboat Springs today and save 15-35% on lodging!
Book online or call our reservations department 888-686-8075 to book this special.
Search availability at Steamboat Gondola Residences
Steamboat Gondola Residences
Steamboat Gondola Residences is a boutique collection of condominiums located on the 6th and 7th floors of a popular hotel in Steamboat’s mountain village with direct access to the Steamboat Gondola and Steamboat Ski Area slopes. These exceptional residences offer individual layouts, style and décor, while featuring stunning views from private balconies. This unique Steamboat lodging option offers a consummate combination of prime location and accessible amenities, with outdoor hot tubs, an outdoor heated pool, 24-hour fitness facility, multiple onsite restaurants and secure underground parking, as well as unbeatable ski-in/ski-out access. The gondola and Christie Peak Express lifts are just steps away from the property, granting you instant access to the unsurpassed winter and summer recreation the Steamboat Ski Area has to offer. Each residence offers a kitchen and dining area, but if you prefer the ease of dining out without ever leaving the property, an array of restaurants (Sevens Mountain Grill, Saddles Bar & Grill, Breezeway Café and Bear River Bar & Grill) all are located just an elevator ride away from your luxurious Steamboat accommodations. Indulge and pamper yourself at The Rocky Mountain Day Spa located in the adjacent building and offering various types of massage, spa and salon services. Yoga classes also are available through this highly rated boutique and spa. The individual residences of the Steamboat Gondola Residences are privately owned and professionally managed. Hotel services such as room service are not available; however, we can arrange for a private chef to prepare breakfast, appetizers or dinner during your stay, in addition to the bevy of dining options just downstairs. During summer, enjoy the easy stroll along the Steamboat Ski Area promenade and the refreshing Rocky Mountain stream that flows through the base area, where summer activities and events such as free concerts and art exhibits enhance Steamboat Springs’ splendid summertime surroundings.
Property Features & Services
- Convenient ski-in/ski-out or bike-in/bike-out access
- Elevator access to 6th & 7th floor locations with stunning views
- Private balconies with extensive mountain or valley views
- Outdoor hot tubs and heated pool
- 24-hour fitness facility
- Multiple onsite restaurants and bars
- Complimentary underground parking for one car
- Complimentary winter shuttle service
- On-site spa/salon and yoga studio
- Towels and linens are provided
- Bath amenities (bath soap, shampoo, lotion, toilet paper, tissues)
- Kitchen amenities (dishes, glassware, silverware, dish soap, sponges, paper towels, trash bags, salt/pepper, coffee filters, starter coffee)
- Extra towels and the replenishment of bath and kitchen amenities are available at no cost during business hours
- Additional housekeeping services are available for a nominal fee and may be arranged through the front desk
Ski-in/Ski-out: Located at 2200 Village Inn Court, Steamboat Springs - these residences are on the 6th and 7th floor of a popular hotel in the mountain village with convenient ski-in/ski-out and bike-in/bike-out access.
The above map displays the location of Steamboat Gondola Residences. Click here to view a PDF property map of Steamboat Gondola Residences.
There are no TripAdvisor reviews for Steamboat Gondola Residences