SV601: Steamboat Gondola Residences
Studio / 1 Bath Condominium
Up to 4 guests, 2 Beds (1K, 1QSS)
Terrific studio which overlooks the village square plus amazing views down valley!
Equipped with studio kitchen, high-top table, king bed plus queen sofa sleeper and full bathroom. Everything you need and right in the heart of the Mountain Village!
Queen Sofa Sleeper
The property is just steps away from restaurants and bars at the mountain village, not to mention the bar and restaurant located in the lobby, a mere elevator ride away. Mountain Resorts also provides winter shuttle service for easy exploring of the downtown area.
- Ski in/Ski out
- Onsite amenities; pool, hot tub, fitness room, games room
- Winter shuttle service
- Underground parking garage - 1 pass per residence
- Private balcony
- Complimentary high-speed WIFI
- Flat screen TV
As part of the Sheraton Hotel, this studio has use of all onsite amenities, plus direct access to Saddles Lounge, Saddles Market and Rocky Mountain Day Spa off the lobby. But EXCLUDES the services provided by the hotel such as the front desk, room service, concierge, and valet.
1 Queen Sleeper Sofa
Up to 4 guests
- Shuttle Service (winter only)
- Swimming Pool
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hot Water
- Living Room
- Smoke Detector
Steamboat Gondola Residences
Steamboat Gondola Residences is a boutique collection of condominiums located on the 6th and 7th floors of a popular hotel in Steamboat’s mountain village with direct access to the Steamboat Gondola and Steamboat Ski Area slopes. These exceptional residences offer individual layouts, style and décor, while featuring stunning views from private balconies. This unique Steamboat lodging option offers a consummate combination of prime location and accessible amenities, with outdoor hot tubs, an outdoor heated pool, 24-hour fitness facility, multiple onsite restaurants and secure underground parking, as well as unbeatable ski-in/ski-out access. The gondola and Christie Peak Express lifts are just steps away from the property, granting you instant access to the unsurpassed winter and summer recreation the Steamboat Ski Area has to offer.
Each residence offers a kitchen and dining area, but if you prefer the ease of dining out without ever leaving the property, an array of restaurants (Sevens Mountain Grill, Saddles Bar & Grill, Breezeway Café and Bear River Bar & Grill) all are located just an elevator ride away from your luxurious Steamboat accommodations.
Indulge and pamper yourself at The Rocky Mountain Day Spa located in the adjacent building and offering various types of massage, spa and salon services. Yoga classes also are available through this highly rated boutique and spa.
The individual residences of the Steamboat Gondola Residences are privately owned and professionally managed. Hotel services such as room service are not available; however, we can arrange for a private chef to prepare breakfast, appetizers or dinner during your stay, in addition to the bevy of dining options just downstairs.
During summer, enjoy the easy stroll along the Steamboat Ski Area promenade and the refreshing Rocky Mountain stream that flows through the base area, where summer activities and events such as free concerts and art exhibits enhance Steamboat Springs’ splendid summertime surroundings.
Property Features & Services
- Convenient ski-in/ski-out or bike-in/bike-out access
- Elevator access to 6th & 7th floor locations with stunning views
- Private balconies with extensive mountain or valley views
- Outdoor hot tubs and heated pool
- 24-hour fitness facility
- Multiple onsite restaurants and bars
- Complimentary underground parking for one car
- Complimentary winter shuttle service
- On-site spa/salon and yoga studio
- Towels and linens are provided
- Bath amenities (bath soap, shampoo, lotion, toilet paper, tissues)
- Kitchen amenities (dishes, glassware, silverware, dish soap, sponges, paper towels, trash bags, salt/pepper, coffee filters, starter coffee)
- Extra towels and the replenishment of bath and kitchen amenities are available at no cost during business hours
- Additional housekeeping services are available for a nominal fee and may be arranged through the front desk
Ski-in/Ski-out: Located at 2200 Village Inn Court, Steamboat Springs - these residences are on the 6th and 7th floor of a popular hotel in the mountain village with convenient ski-in/ski-out and bike-in/bike-out access.
The above map displays the exact location of SV601: Steamboat Gondola Residences. Click here to view a PDF property map of Steamboat Gondola Residences.
There are no guest reviews of this property yet.