Storm Meadows Club A Condominiums
Steamboat in the summertime is full of beautiful vistas, mountain adventures, family events, and lazy days of leisure. Enjoy the thrill of downhill mountain biking, the satisfaction of catching wild trout on the fly, or the challenge of one of Steamboat's four golf courses. Entertainment and dining options abound, as well as signature events like the Steamboat Marathon, Steamboat Pro Rodeo Series, Fourth of July Celebration, Art in the Park, Steamboat's Free Summer Concerts, and Steamboat OktoberWest. Make plans now and save up to 20% on your summer lodging.
- Stay 4 - 7 nights and receive 20% off
- Stay 2 or 3 nights and receive 10% off *
- Stay 8 - 14 nights and receive 25% off
- Stay longer than 14 nights and SAVE 30%
Book online or call our reservations department 888-686-8075 to book this special.
Search availability at Storm Meadows Club A Condominiums
|CA219||2 Bedroom / 2 Bath||6||3 Beds (1QSS, 1Q, 1K)|
|CA111||2 Bedroom / 2 Bath||6||4 Beds (1QSS, 1K, 1BB)|
|CA417||2 Bedroom / 2 Bath||6||3 Beds (1SK, 1QSS, 1K)|
|CA317||2 Bedroom / 2 Bath||6||4 Beds (1QSS, 2T, 1K)|
|CA314||2 Bedroom / 2 Bath||6||4 Beds (1QSS, 2T, 1K)|
|CA310||2 Bedroom / 2 Bath||6||4 Beds (2T, 1QSS, 1Q)|
|CA117||2 Bedroom / 2 Bath||6||3 Beds (2T, 1K)|
Storm Meadows Club A Condominiums
With a prime up-slope location, the Storm Meadows Club Condominiums are just a bit removed from the hustle and bustle of the ski area base and offer a quieter, lower-key ambiance. This more secluded setting features access trails that directly connect your convenient vacation rental with the nearby slopes.
After a day of relishing Steamboat’s legendary powder, the Right-O-Way lower-mountain run connects directly to access trails that lead right to your accommodations. Complimentary winter-season shuttle service to the gondola, grocery store and downtown Steamboat Springs further enhance your convenience.
Storm Meadows guests enjoy stunning mountain or Yampa Valley views from one of our studio, 1-bedroom, 1-bedroom-plus-studio or 2-bedroom condominiums. There is a hot tub on the premises of Storm Meadows Club A with views of the Yampa Valley that is open during winter months only. Guests of most Storm Meadows Club A condominiums are welcome to use the spa facility which features a complete fitness center with heated outdoor pool, two outdoor hot tubs, sauna, weight room and exercise equipment (see unit detail).
Property Features & Services
- Swimming Pool access (most units, see unit detail)
- Community Hot Tub (most units, see unit detail)
- Club A Hot Tub (winter only)
- Community Sauna (most unit, see unit detail)
- Tennis Courts - summer only (most units, see unit detail)
- Complimentary Shuttle Service (Winter only)
- Coin Operated Laundry Facility on Property
- Free Wireless Internet Access
- Towels and linens are provided
- Bath amenities (bath soap, shampoo, lotion, toilet paper, tissues)
- Kitchen amenities (dishes, glassware, silverware, dish soap, sponges, paper towels, trash bags, salt/pepper, coffee filters, starter coffee)
- Extra towels and the replenishment of bath and kitchen amenities are available at no cost during business hours
- Additional housekeeping services are available for a nominal fee and may be arranged through the front desk
Ski-in/Ski-out: The Storm Meadows Club Condominiums are located above the Right-O-Way trail. The ski access trail is right outside your door. Shuttle service is also available for access to the base area, grocery store, and downtown Steamboat.
The above map displays the location of Storm Meadows Club A Condominiums. Click here to view a PDF property map of Storm Meadows Club A Condominiums.