Storm Meadows Club A Condominiums
Autumn Lodging Specials
Autumn is a magical time in the Rocky Mountains. The Quaking Aspens that cover the mountain sides turn from emerald green to golden and red while the cottonwoods lining the river banks fade to yellow. It's a dramatic change that overwhelms the senses and creates an amazing backdrop for any Steamboat adventure, from lunching on the patio to mountain biking through the forest. Don't let this autumn slip away with out experiencing this magical season ... get up here.
- Stay 2 or 3 nights and receive 10% off
- Stay 4 or more nights and receive 20% off
Book online or call our reservations department 888-686-8075 to book this special.
Search availability at Storm Meadows Club A Condominiums
|CA312||1 Bedroom/1 bath||4||2 Beds (K, QSS)|
|CA111||2 Bedroom/2 bath||6||4 Beds ( K, T/F Bunks, QSS)|
|CA219||2 Bedroom/2 bath||6||3 Beds (K, Q, QSS)|
|CA310||2 Bedroom/2 bath||6||4 Beds (Q, T, T, QSS)|
|CA314||2 Bedroom/2 bath||6||4 Beds (K, T, T, QSS)|
|CA317||2 Bedroom/2 bath||6||4 Beds (K, T, T, QSS)|
|CA415||2 Bedroom/2 bath||4||3 Beds (K, T, T)|
|CA417||2 Bedroom/2 bath||6||4 Beds (K, T, T, QSS)|
Storm Meadows Club A Condominiums
With a prime upslope location, the Storm Meadows Club Condominiums are just a bit removed from the hustle and bustle of the ski area base and offer a quieter, lower-key ambiance. This more secluded setting features access trails that directly connect your convenient vacation rental with the nearby slopes.
After a day of relishing Steamboat’s legendary powder, the Right-O-Way lower-mountain run connects directly to access trails that lead right to your accommodations. Scheduled and on-call winter-season shuttles to the gondola, grocery store and downtown Steamboat Springs further enhance your convenience.
Storm Meadows guests enjoy stunning mountain or Yampa Valley views from one of our studio, 1-bedroom, 1-bedroom-plus-studio or 2-bedroom condominiums. Guests of most Storm Meadows Club A condominiums are welcome to use the spa facility which features a complete fitness center with heated outdoor pool, two outdoor hot tubs, sauna, weight room and exercise equipment (see unit detail).
Property Features & Services
- Swimming Pool access (most units, see unit detail)
- Community Hot Tub (most units, see unit detail)
- Community Sauna (most unit, see unit detail)
- Tennis Courts - summer only (most units, see unit detail)
- Complimentary Shuttle Service (Winter only)
- Coin Operated Laundry Facility on Property
- FREE Wireless Internet Access - guests must bring their own computer
- Towels and linens are provided
- Bath amenities (bath soap, shampoo, lotion, toilet paper, tissues)
- Kitchen amenities (dishes, glassware, silverware, dish soap, sponges, paper towels, trash bags, salt/pepper, coffee filters, starter coffee)
- Extra towels and the replenishment of bath and kitchen amenities are available at no cost during business hours
- A mid-stay clean is provided for stays of 8 nights or more
- Additional housekeeping services are available for a nominal fee and may be arranged through the front desk
Ski-in/Ski-out: The Storm Meadows Club Condominiums are located above the Right-O-Way trail. The ski access trail is right outside your door. Shuttle service is also available for access to the base area, grocery store, and downtown Steamboat.
The above map displays the location of Storm Meadows Club A Condominiums. Click here to view a PDF property map of Storm Meadows Club A Condominiums.