CA313: Storm Meadows Club A Condominiums
NEW: Rest Easy Booking
Rest easy when you book our vacation rentals with amenable guest refund & credit policies, enhanced cleaning procedures, and 24-hour booking buffer between guests at each property.
Refunds & Credits
Storm Meadows Club A Condominiums
1 Bedroom + Studio / 2 Bath, Sleeps 6
- 1 Bedroom + Studio
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6 People
- 4 Beds (K, T, T, QSS)
- Hot Tub (community)
- Shuttle Service (winter only)
- Exercise Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Gas Fireplace
- Recycling Available
- Smoke Free Property
The perfect mountainside retreat! Enjoy amazing views of our Yampa Valley and the Ski Resort. This one bedroom plus studio condominium offers a well-equipped and updated kitchen, with granite tile countertops and stainless steel appliances. Along with the nicely updated kitchen, this condo has nicely hand textured walls and new 4" trim and solid wood doors. There is seating for six people at the dining room table and an additional four at the kitchen counter. The living area has a gas fireplace ample comfortable seating and a 27inch TV with DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station. The bedroom has a king size bed, a 27inch TV, an attached bathroom and enjoys beautiful valley views. The studio/open concept bedroom has two twin beds. There is also a queen sleeper sofa in the living room for extra bedding needs.
Individual Unit Features
- Epic valley views
- Granite tile counter tops in kitchen
- Stainless Steel appliances
- Hand textured walls throughout with
- Beautiful wood trim and solid wood doors
- iPod docking station
- Gas fireplace
- Single level floor plan
Storm Meadows Club A Condominiums
With a prime upslope location, the Storm Meadows Club Condominiums are just a bit removed from the hustle and bustle of the ski area base and offer a quieter, lower-key ambiance. This more secluded setting features access trails that directly connect your convenient vacation rental with the nearby slopes.
After a day of relishing Steamboat’s legendary powder, the Right-O-Way lower-mountain run connects directly to access trails that lead right to your accommodations. Scheduled and on-call winter-season shuttles to the gondola, grocery store and downtown Steamboat Springs further enhance your convenience.
Storm Meadows guests enjoy stunning mountain or Yampa Valley views from one of our studio, 1-bedroom, 1-bedroom-plus-studio or 2-bedroom condominiums. There is a hot tub on the premises of Storm Meadows Club A with views of the Yampa Valley that is open during winter months only. Guests of most Storm Meadows Club A condominiums are welcome to use the spa facility which features a complete fitness center with heated outdoor pool, two outdoor hot tubs, sauna, weight room and exercise equipment (see unit detail).
Property Features & Services
- Swimming Pool access (most units, see unit detail)
- Community Hot Tub (most units, see unit detail)
- Club A Hot Tub (winter only)
- Community Sauna (most unit, see unit detail)
- Tennis Courts - summer only (most units, see unit detail)
- Complimentary Shuttle Service (Winter only)
- Coin Operated Laundry Facility on Property
- Free Wireless Internet Access
- Towels and linens are provided
- Bath amenities (bath soap, shampoo, lotion, toilet paper, tissues)
- Kitchen amenities (dishes, glassware, silverware, dish soap, sponges, paper towels, trash bags, salt/pepper, coffee filters, starter coffee)
- Extra towels and the replenishment of bath and kitchen amenities are available at no cost during business hours
- A mid-stay clean is provided for stays of 8 nights or more
- Additional housekeeping services are available for a nominal fee and may be arranged through the front desk
Ski-in/Ski-out: The Storm Meadows Club Condominiums are located above the Right-O-Way trail. The ski access trail is right outside your door. Shuttle service is also available for access to the base area, grocery store, and downtown Steamboat.
The above map displays the exact location of unit CA313 at the Storm Meadows Club A Condominiums property. Click here to view a PDF property map of Storm Meadows Club A Condominiums.
2 Reviews (4/5 average)
Unit needs a little updating (bathrooms, TVs) but otherwise was fine. Beds were comfy and the kitchen was well stocked. Ski in/ski out was more like hike in/hike out, but hey, we had access to the slopes, so can't complain much.
Submitted by Theresa M. on Mar 02, 2020
VRBO verified guest review
Submitted by Jessica F on Feb 20, 2019
Mountain Resorts verified guest review