Storm Meadows I at Christie Base
Autumn Lodging Specials
Autumn is a magical time in the Rocky Mountains. The Quaking Aspens that cover the mountain sides turn from emerald green to golden and red while the cottonwoods lining the river banks fade to yellow. It's a dramatic change that overwhelms the senses and creates an amazing backdrop for any Steamboat adventure, from lunching on the patio to mountain biking through the forest. Don't let this autumn slip away with out experiencing this magical season ... get up here.
- Stay 2 or 3 nights and receive 10% off
- Stay 4 or more nights and receive 20% off
Book online or call our reservations department 888-686-8075 to book this special.
Search availability at Storm Meadows I at Christie Base
|SC280||1 Bedroom/1 bath||4||2 Beds (Q, QSS)|
|SC290||1 Bedroom/1 bath||4||2 Beds (Q, QSS)|
|SC100||1 Bedroom/1 bath||4||2 Beds (Q, QSS)|
|SC230||1 Bedroom/1 bath||4||2 Beds (K, QSS)|
|SC300||1 Bedroom/1 bath||4||2 Beds (K, QSS)|
|SC420||1 Bedroom/1 bath||4||2 Beds (Q, QSS)|
|SC430||1 Bedroom/1 bath||4||2 beds (Q, QSS)|
|SC560||1 Bedroom + Studio/2 bath||6||4 Beds (K, TR, QSS)|
Storm Meadows I at Christie Base
Storm Meadows I at Christie Base is located directly off the Right-O-Way beginner’s run at the base of the Steamboat Ski Area. Guests can easily access the slopes with a short walk from the property. At lunchtime or day’s end, guests can ski or snowboard right back to their building.
This convenient property offers views of the ski slopes and south Yampa Valley. These large studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom and 4-bedroom condominiums are located just above Ski Time Square, putting apres-ski activities, shops and restaurants just a short walk away. Relish a relaxing soak in the hot tub after a day of indulging in Steamboat's legendary powder or other winter adventures.
This hillside building is entered from the parking lot on the fifth floor. The elevator services floors three through six. Stairs to the first level provide access to the slopes and hot tub.
During summer, enjoy the easy stroll along the Steamboat Ski Area promenade and the refreshing Rocky Mountain stream that flows through the base area, where summer activities and events such as free concerts and art exhibits enhance Steamboat Springs’ splendid summertime surroundings.
Property Features & Services
- Community Hot Tub
- Bike Stand and Wash Station
- Coin Operated Laundry Facility on Property
- FREE Wireless Internet Access - guests must bring their own computer
- Towels and linens are provided
- Bath amenities (bath soap, shampoo, lotion, toilet paper, tissues)
- Kitchen amenities (dishes, glassware, silverware, dish soap, sponges, paper towels, trash bags, salt/pepper, coffee filters, starter coffee)
- Extra towels and the replenishment of bath and kitchen amenities are available at no cost during business hours
- A mid-stay clean is provided for stays of 8 nights or more
- Additional housekeeping services are available for a nominal fee and may be arranged through the front desk
Ski-in/Walk-out: Storm Meadows at Chrisite Base is located just off of the Right-O-Way ski trail at the base of the ski area. Guests can easily walk to access the slopes from the property and ski directly back to their building.
The above map displays the location of Storm Meadows I at Christie Base. Click here to view a PDF property map of Storm Meadows I at Christie Base.