Trails at Storm Meadows
Steamboat in the summertime is full of beautiful vistas, mountain adventures, family events, and lazy days of leisure. Enjoy the thrill of downhill mountain biking, the satisfaction of catching wild trout on the fly, or the challenge of one of Steamboat's four golf courses. Entertainment and dining options abound, as well as signature events like the Steamboat Marathon, Steamboat Pro Rodeo Series, Fourth of July Celebration, Art in the Park, Steamboat's Free Summer Concerts, and Steamboat OktoberWest. Make plans now and save up to 20% on your summer lodging.
- Stay 4 - 7 nights and receive 20% off
- Stay 2 or 3 nights and receive 10% off *
- Stay 8 - 14 nights and receive 25% off
- Stay longer than 14 nights and SAVE 30%
Book online or call our reservations department 888-686-8075 to book this special.
Search availability at Trails at Storm Meadows
Trails at Storm Meadows
The Trails at Storm Meadows maintains a quieter, more secluded atmosphere just a little bit away from the hustle and bustle of the ski area base. Guests enjoy ski access trails leading to all base area lifts and the gondola, with easy routes back home from the main runs.
These beautiful condominiums offer spectacular views of the Yampa Valley and the slopes of the Steamboat Ski Area from a large private balcony. In the Spa Facility you'll enjoy a heated outdoor pool, weight and exercise room, sauna and an outdoor hot tub for soothing your body after a day of relishing Steamboat’s legendary powder. Complimentary winter-season shuttle service to the gondola, grocery store and downtown Steamboat Springs further enhance your stay.
Property Features & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Two Community Hot Tubs
- Exercise Facility
- Tennis Courts (Summer only)
- Complimentary Shuttle Service (Winter only)
- Wireless Internet Access
- Bath amenities (bath soap, shampoo, lotion, toilet paper, tissues)
- Kitchen amenities (dishes, glassware, silverware, dish soap, sponges, paper towels, trash bags, salt/pepper, coffee filters, starter coffee)
- Extra towels and the replenishment of bath and kitchen amenities are available at no cost during business hours
- Additional housekeeping services are available for a nominal fee and may be arranged through the front desk
Walk to Slopes: The Trails at Storm Meadows is located above the Right-O-Way trail. A short 50 yard walk across the parking will get you to the ski access trail. Shuttle service is also available for access to the ski area base, the grocery store, or downtown Steamboat.
The above map displays the location of Trails at Storm Meadows. Click here to view a PDF property map of Trails at Storm Meadows.