Trails at Storm Meadows
Autumn Lodging Specials
Autumn is a magical time in the Rocky Mountains. The Quaking Aspens that cover the mountain sides turn from emerald green to golden and red while the cottonwoods lining the river banks fade to yellow. It's a dramatic change that overwhelms the senses and creates an amazing backdrop for any Steamboat adventure, from lunching on the patio to mountain biking through the forest. Don't let this autumn slip away with out experiencing this magical season ... get up here.
- Stay 2 or 3 nights and receive 10% off
- Stay 4 or more nights and receive 20% off
Book online or call our reservations department 888-686-8075 to book this special.
Search availability at Trails at Storm Meadows
|KIT03||3 Bedroom + Den/3 bath||10||6 Beds (K, K, K, QSS, BB)|
Trails at Storm Meadows
The Trails at Storm Meadows maintains a quieter, more secluded atmosphere just a little bit away from the hustle and bustle of the ski area base. Guests enjoy ski access trails leading to all base area lifts and the gondola, with easy routes back home from the main runs.
These beautiful condominiums offer spectacular views of the Yampa Valley and the slopes of the Steamboat Ski Area from a large private balcony. In the Spa Facility you'll enjoy a heated outdoor pool, weight and exercise room, sauna and an outdoor hot tub for soothing your body after a day of relishing Steamboat’s legendary powder. A private scheduled shuttle to the ski area base and downtown Steamboat Springs further enhances the ease of your vacation.
Property Features & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Two Community Hot Tubs
- Exercise Facility
- Tennis Courts (Summer only)
- Complimentary Shuttle Service (Winter only)
- FREE Wireless Internet Access - guests must bring their own computer
- Towels and linens are provided
- Bath amenities (bath soap, shampoo, lotion, toilet paper, tissues)
- Kitchen amenities (dishes, glassware, silverware, dish soap, sponges, paper towels, trash bags, salt/pepper, coffee filters, starter coffee)
- Extra towels and the replenishment of bath and kitchen amenities are available at no cost during business hours
- A mid-stay clean is provided for stays of 8 nights or more
- Additional housekeeping services are available for a nominal fee and may be arranged through the front desk
Adjacent to Slopes: The Trails at Storm Meadows is located above the Right-O-Way trail. A short 50 yard walk across the parking will get you to the ski access trail. Shuttle service is also available for access to the ski area base, the grocery store, or downtown Steamboat.
The above map displays the location of Trails at Storm Meadows. Click here to view a PDF property map of Trails at Storm Meadows.