BT104: Bronze Tree Condominiums
Bronze Tree Condominiums
2 Bedroom / 2 Bath, Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedroom
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8 People
- 4 Beds (Q, Q, Q, QSS)
- Hot Tub (community)
- Shuttle Service (winter only)
- Exercise Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Gas Fireplace
- Recycling Available
- Smoke Free Property
Bronze Tree 104 boasts rich decor accented by dark blacks and clean whites, a unique ground floor residence that enjoys views of the mountain and entertaining on the large private patio. This is a lovely two bedroom residence that offers great natural light throughout the living space, as well as updated bathrooms. The kitchen features sleek black appliances, beautiful dark cabinetry highlighted with iron hardware and white tile counter tops. The dining table seats up to five guests, with four stools at the breakfast bar. The focal point of the living area is a gigantic Samsung flat screen television. The beautiful moss rock surrounded gas fireplace has a wooden mantle and a faux leather lounge set provides comfort to enjoy the fireplace or take in the picturesque views of the surrounding mountains. The first bedroom features a queen bed and a wall mounted flat screen television plus an updated en-suite bathroom that is accessible from the bedroom or the entry way. A private vanity with a large mirror and bench create a nice place to prepare for your day or night on the town. The second bedroom offers expansive views and access to the patio via a sliding glass door with full length drapes for privacy. This bedroom offers two queen size beds, a wall mounted flat screen television, oak dressers and a cozy lounge chair placed by the window. The en-suite bathroom has been updated with a tile floor and granite counter top.
Individual Unit Features
- Mountain and valley views
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Single level floor plan
- Gigantic flat screen television in the living room
- Flat screen televisions in both bedrooms
- Gas fireplace
- Updated bathrooms with granite vanities
- Private patio
Bronze Tree Condominiums
With ski-in access, spectacular views and one of Steamboat’s only indoor swimming pools, the 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom condominiums at Bronze Tree offer amenities galore at moderate pricing. With distinctive design that allows every condo to offer sweeping panoramic vistas of the Yampa Valley, Bronze Tree combines awe-inspiring scenery and a ski-in/walk-out location for the ideal mix of mountain magnificence and complete convenience. Featuring both indoor and outdoor hot tubs, along with a sauna, sundeck and fitness center, Bronze Tree caters to all the needs and wants of guests, friends and families.
Top off your day of relishing Steamboat’s legendary powder by skiing or snowboarding Right-O-Way trail directly back to Bronze Tree, where a gas fireplace in every condo sets the toasty tone for cozy, comfortable relaxation. The next morning, make the quick walk from the ground level of Bronze Tree directly to the slopes, where you can readily load any of the base area lifts to begin another rewarding day on the mountain.
Consistently a highly recommended and top rated vacation property, Bronze Tree offers six floors, all effortlessly accessible by elevator, along with free ski lockers and an underground parking garage. Complimentary on-call winter-season shuttle service to the grocery store and historic downtown Steamboat Springs further adds to the ease of your stay.
During summer, hang out on your private balcony or enjoy the sundeck, outdoor grill area and lawn leading to the ski area base, where an eclectic mix of shops and restaurants abound within easy walking distance. Stroll along the Steamboat Ski Area promenade and frolic in the refreshing Rocky Mountain creek that flows through the base area, where summer activities and events such as free concerts and art exhibits further enhance Steamboat’s glorious summertime surroundings.
Property Features & Services
- Community indoor heated pool
- One indoor hot tub and one outdoor hot tub
- Common sauna
- Fitness center
- Sun deck
- Free ski lockers
- Elevator access to every condominium floor
- Stairs to ski access
- Complimentary underground parking for one car
- Complimentary laundry facilities on 1st and 3rd floors
- Complimentary on-call shuttle service (winter only)
- FREE Wireless Internet Access - guests must bring their own computer
- Towels and linens are provided
- Bath amenities (bath soap, shampoo, lotion, toilet paper, tissues)
- Kitchen amenities (dishes, glassware, silverware, dish soap, sponges, paper towels, trash bags, salt/pepper, coffee filters, starter coffee)
- Extra towels and the replenishment of bath and kitchen amenities are available at no cost during business hours
- A mid-stay clean is provided for stays of 8 nights or more
- Additional housekeeping services are available for a nominal fee and may be arranged through the front desk
Ski-in/Walk-out: Bronze Tree is located just above Ski Time Square with convenient ski-in/walk-out access during the winter and bike-in/bike-out access during summer. Easily walk to base area shops and restaurants.
The above map displays the exact location of unit BT104 at the Bronze Tree Condominiums property. Click here to view a PDF property map of Bronze Tree Condominiums.