BT302: Bronze Tree Condominiums
Bronze Tree Condominiums
2 Bedroom / 2 Bath, Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedroom
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8 People
- 4 Beds (Q, Q, Q, QSS)
- Hot Tub (community)
- Shuttle Service (winter only)
- Exercise Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Gas Fireplace
- Recycling Available
- Smoke Free Property
The Mountains are calling and I must go! It’ll be easy to sit back and relax with family and friends, through the summer and winter seasons at Bronze Tree 302! This lovely 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condominium at Bronze Tree offers impressive views of the Flat Tops and Yampa Valley, as well as easy access to the mountain village and slopes. Boasting elegant yet playful mountain styled décor and furnishings, this property is pleasant and very comfortable for your mountain getaway! Amenities include complimentary high-speed wireless internet, flat screen TVs in each of the bedrooms and living room, plus DVD players in each room. There is also free laundry facilities in the building, private ski-lockers, and underground parking. The bedrooms are located on either side of the living space, the master has a queen bed, beautiful views of the valley, and there is a separate vanity in the bedroom. The recently updated attached bathroom with walk-in shower can also be accessed from the entry hall, Jack and Jill style. In the second bedroom there are two queen beds, a large dresser, and attached bathroom. This bedroom has access to the balcony by the glass sliding doors.
Individual Unit Features
- Mountain and valley views
- Single level floor plan
- Gas fireplace with stone surround and wooden mantle
- Private balcony with spectacular views
- Flat Screen TV & DVD player in each room
- Updated bathrooms
- Complimentary WIFI
- THERE IS NO LAND-LINE PHONE IN THIS PROPERTY
Bronze Tree Condominiums
With ski-in access, spectacular views and one of Steamboat’s only indoor swimming pools, the 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom condominiums at Bronze Tree offer amenities galore at moderate pricing. With distinctive design that allows every condo to offer sweeping panoramic vistas of the Yampa Valley, Bronze Tree combines awe-inspiring scenery and a ski-in/walk-out location for the ideal mix of mountain magnificence and complete convenience. Featuring both indoor and outdoor hot tubs, along with a sauna, sundeck and fitness center, Bronze Tree caters to all the needs and wants of guests, friends and families.
Top off your day of relishing Steamboat’s legendary powder by skiing or snowboarding Right-O-Way trail directly back to Bronze Tree, where a gas fireplace in every condo sets the toasty tone for cozy, comfortable relaxation. The next morning, make the quick walk from the ground level of Bronze Tree directly to the slopes, where you can readily load any of the base area lifts to begin another rewarding day on the mountain.
Consistently a highly recommended and top rated vacation property, Bronze Tree offers six floors, all effortlessly accessible by elevator, along with free ski lockers and an underground parking garage. Complimentary on-call winter-season shuttle service to the grocery store and historic downtown Steamboat Springs further adds to the ease of your stay.
During summer, hang out on your private balcony or enjoy the sundeck, outdoor grill area and lawn leading to the ski area base, where an eclectic mix of shops and restaurants abound within easy walking distance. Stroll along the Steamboat Ski Area promenade and frolic in the refreshing Rocky Mountain creek that flows through the base area, where summer activities and events such as free concerts and art exhibits further enhance Steamboat’s glorious summertime surroundings.
Property Features & Services
- Community indoor heated pool
- One indoor hot tub and one outdoor hot tub
- Common sauna
- Fitness center
- Sun deck
- Free ski lockers
- Elevator access to every condominium floor
- Stairs to ski access
- Complimentary underground parking for one car
- Complimentary laundry facilities on 1st and 3rd floors
- Complimentary on-call shuttle service (winter only)
- FREE Wireless Internet Access - guests must bring their own computer
- Towels and linens are provided
- Bath amenities (bath soap, shampoo, lotion, toilet paper, tissues)
- Kitchen amenities (dishes, glassware, silverware, dish soap, sponges, paper towels, trash bags, salt/pepper, coffee filters, starter coffee)
- Extra towels and the replenishment of bath and kitchen amenities are available at no cost during business hours
- A mid-stay clean is provided for stays of 8 nights or more
- Additional housekeeping services are available for a nominal fee and may be arranged through the front desk
Ski-in/Walk-out: Bronze Tree is located just above Ski Time Square with convenient ski-in/walk-out access during the winter and bike-in/bike-out access during summer. Easily walk to base area shops and restaurants.
The above map displays the exact location of unit BT302 at the Bronze Tree Condominiums property. Click here to view a PDF property map of Bronze Tree Condominiums.