BT304: Bronze Tree Condominiums
Bronze Tree Condominiums
2 Bedroom / 2 Bath, Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedroom
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8 People
- 4 Beds (K, Q, Q, QSS)
- Hot Tub (community)
- Shuttle Service (winter only)
- Exercise Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Gas Fireplace
- Recycling Available
- Smoke Free Property
Bronze Tree 304 a unit with effortless mountain modern flare, this unit features wonderful mountain and valley views from the large private deck. The floor to ceiling windows capture the natural beauty of the area, all easily enjoyed with your stay at this property. The well equipped kitchen has been nicely updated with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, new cabinetry with soft-close drawers and a deep farm-style sink. The dining table seats up to five with four more seats available at the large breakfast bar. The centerpiece of the living area is a beautiful stone gas fireplace that blends well with the colorful art and furniture. A large flat screen television with a DVD player are provided for your entertainment needs. The larger of the two bedrooms has nice accent coloring and features two queen sized beds, a comfortable reading chair, a flat screen television with a built in DVD player plus an en-suite bathroom with a granite vanity and both a shower and deep tub. The second bedroom provides a king size bed with high quality bedding and pillows. The bedroom's framed artwork is nicely coordinated with the furniture and furnishings along with a custom granite topped dresser. This bedroom also has a flat screen television. The attached full bathroom with granite double sink vanities and a custom tiled shower with a bench can be accessed from either the bedroom or the entry area.
Individual Unit Features
- Mountain and valley views
- Renovated kitchen; granite counters, stainless steel appliances and new cabinetry
- Single level floor plan
- Gas fireplace
- Flat screen TV's in living area and both bedrooms
Bronze Tree Condominiums
With ski-in access, spectacular views and one of Steamboat’s only indoor swimming pools, the 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom condominiums at Bronze Tree offer amenities galore at moderate pricing. With distinctive design that allows every condo to offer sweeping panoramic vistas of the Yampa Valley, Bronze Tree combines awe-inspiring scenery and a ski-in/walk-out location for the ideal mix of mountain magnificence and complete convenience. Featuring both indoor and outdoor hot tubs, along with a sauna, sundeck and fitness center, Bronze Tree caters to all the needs and wants of guests, friends and families.
Top off your day of relishing Steamboat’s legendary powder by skiing or snowboarding Right-O-Way trail directly back to Bronze Tree, where a gas fireplace in every condo sets the toasty tone for cozy, comfortable relaxation. The next morning, make the quick walk from the ground level of Bronze Tree directly to the slopes, where you can readily load any of the base area lifts to begin another rewarding day on the mountain.
Consistently a highly recommended and top rated vacation property, Bronze Tree offers six floors, all effortlessly accessible by elevator, along with free ski lockers and an underground parking garage. Complimentary on-call winter-season shuttle service to the grocery store and historic downtown Steamboat Springs further adds to the ease of your stay.
During summer, hang out on your private balcony or enjoy the sundeck, outdoor grill area and lawn leading to the ski area base, where an eclectic mix of shops and restaurants abound within easy walking distance. Stroll along the Steamboat Ski Area promenade and frolic in the refreshing Rocky Mountain creek that flows through the base area, where summer activities and events such as free concerts and art exhibits further enhance Steamboat’s glorious summertime surroundings.
Property Features & Services
- Community indoor heated pool
- One indoor hot tub and one outdoor hot tub
- Common sauna
- Fitness center
- Sun deck
- Free ski lockers
- Elevator access to every condominium floor
- Stairs to ski access
- Complimentary underground parking for one car
- Complimentary laundry facilities on 1st and 3rd floors
- Complimentary on-call shuttle service (winter only)
- FREE Wireless Internet Access - guests must bring their own computer
- Towels and linens are provided
- Bath amenities (bath soap, shampoo, lotion, toilet paper, tissues)
- Kitchen amenities (dishes, glassware, silverware, dish soap, sponges, paper towels, trash bags, salt/pepper, coffee filters, starter coffee)
- Extra towels and the replenishment of bath and kitchen amenities are available at no cost during business hours
- A mid-stay clean is provided for stays of 8 nights or more
- Additional housekeeping services are available for a nominal fee and may be arranged through the front desk
Ski-in/Walk-out: Bronze Tree is located just above Ski Time Square with convenient ski-in/walk-out access during the winter and bike-in/bike-out access during summer. Easily walk to base area shops and restaurants.
The above map displays the exact location of unit BT304 at the Bronze Tree Condominiums property. Click here to view a PDF property map of Bronze Tree Condominiums.