BT405: Bronze Tree Condominiums
Bronze Tree Condominiums
2 Bedroom / 2 Bath, Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedroom / 2 Bath
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8 People
- 4 Beds (2Q, 1QSS, 1SK)
- Hot Tub (community)
- Shuttle Service (winter only)
- Exercise Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Gas Fireplace
- Recycling Available
- Smoke Free Property
Bronze Tree 405 enjoys spectacular views of the Yampa Valley and the Steamboat Ski Resort from the living area’s panoramic windows and the spacious private balcony. This residence is well appointed, offering elegant décor with mountain inspired pieces. The kitchen features a long breakfast bar which separates the adjoining living and dining area, featuring gas fireplace, flat screen TV and a DVD player, as well as a Wii and surround sound audio system.
The bedrooms are on either side of the living space, the Master bedroom is equipped with a queen bed, along with an attached bath, which can also be accessed from the entry area. The larger second bedroom features a queen bed, and two twin beds, and an attached bathroom. For additional bedding needs, there is a queen sofa sleeper in the living room.
Individual Unit Features
- Mountain and valley views
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Single level floor plan
- Gas fireplace
- 3 Flat screen TV's
- DVD player, Wii, and surround sound audio in the living area
- Private balcony
Bronze Tree Condominiums
With ski-in access, spectacular views and one of Steamboat’s only indoor swimming pools, the 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom condominiums at Bronze Tree offer amenities galore at moderate pricing. With distinctive design that allows every condo to offer sweeping panoramic vistas of the Yampa Valley, Bronze Tree combines awe-inspiring scenery and a ski-in/walk-out location for the ideal mix of mountain magnificence and complete convenience. Featuring both indoor and outdoor hot tubs, along with a sauna, sundeck and fitness center, Bronze Tree caters to all the needs and wants of guests, friends and families.
Top off your day of relishing Steamboat’s legendary powder by skiing or snowboarding Right-O-Way trail directly back to Bronze Tree, where a gas fireplace in every condo sets the toasty tone for cozy, comfortable relaxation. The next morning, make the quick walk from the ground level of Bronze Tree directly to the slopes, where you can readily load any of the base area lifts to begin another rewarding day on the mountain.
Consistently a highly recommended and top rated vacation property, Bronze Tree offers six floors, all effortlessly accessible by elevator, along with free ski lockers and an underground parking garage. Complimentary winter-season shuttle service to the grocery store and historic downtown Steamboat Springs further adds to the ease of your stay.
During summer, hang out on your private balcony or enjoy the sundeck, outdoor grill area and lawn leading to the ski area base, where an eclectic mix of shops and restaurants abound within easy walking distance. Stroll along the Steamboat Ski Area promenade and frolic in the refreshing Rocky Mountain creek that flows through the base area, where summer activities and events such as free concerts and art exhibits further enhance Steamboat’s glorious summertime surroundings.
Property Features & Services
- Community indoor heated pool
- One indoor hot tub and one outdoor hot tub
- Common sauna
- Fitness center
- Sun deck
- Free ski lockers
- Elevator access to every condominium floor
- Stairs to ski access
- Complimentary underground parking for one car
- Complimentary laundry facilities on 1st and 3rd floors
- Complimentary shuttle service (winter only)
- FREE Wireless Internet Access - guests must bring their own computer
- Towels and linens are provided
- Bath amenities (bath soap, shampoo, lotion, toilet paper, tissues)
- Kitchen amenities (dishes, glassware, silverware, dish soap, sponges, paper towels, trash bags, salt/pepper, coffee filters, starter coffee)
- Extra towels and the replenishment of bath and kitchen amenities are available at no cost during business hours
- Additional housekeeping services are available for a nominal fee and may be arranged through the front desk
Ski-in: Bronze Tree is located just above Ski Time Square with convenient ski-in/walk-out access during the winter and bike-in/bike-out access during summer. Easily walk to base area shops and restaurants.
The above map displays the exact location of unit BT405 at the Bronze Tree Condominiums property. Click here to view a PDF property map of Bronze Tree Condominiums.
There are no guest reviews of this property yet.