CX122: Chateau Chamonix
2 Bedroom / 2 Bath, Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedroom
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5 People
- 3 Beds (K, T/F Bunk)
- Washer/Dryer In Unit
- Hot Tub (community)
- Shuttle Service (winter only)
- Exercise Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Gas Fireplace
- Recycling Available
- Smoke Free Property
Step into the West! This residence showcases a collection of marvelous mountain and western décor and furnishings, a true appreciation to the western heritage of Steamboat Springs. The living room features a brick surround fireplace, leather sofas, and a flat screen TV with DVD player and Sony PS4 gaming system. This residence offers a fully equipped kitchen, wet bar, private balcony, along with a stackable washer and dryer in the home. The Master bedroom provides a king bed, along with with an attached master bathroom featuring a double vanity and jetted tub. The second bedroom features a bunk bed with full size bed on bottom and twin size on top, and the second bathroom is located across the hall with a bathtub. Each of the two bedrooms also have flat screen TVs and DVD players.
Individual Unit Features
- Complimentary WIFI internet
- Washer & Dryer in the condominium
- Flat screen TV, DVD player, and PS4 gaming system in living room
- Flat screen TV & DVD in each bedroom
- Electric Piano in second bedroom
- Gas log fireplace
- Jetted tub in master bath
- Ski in/ski out access
- Private patio
Enjoy the ultimate convenience of ski-in/ski-out accommodations on your next vacation to Steamboat Springs. Chateau Chamonix sits directly on the slopes of Steamboat's Mt Werner offering guests the ideal location for a vacation in the Rocky Mountains just steps away from the Steamboat Snow School, the Kids' Vacation Center, and Gondola Square where you'll find an eclectic mix of shops and restaurants.
Each morning during the winter, grab some complimentary hot coffee, cocoa, and pastries in the lobby before hitting the slopes. Grab your warm, dry snowboard or ski boots from wall mounted forced air drying rack then our rolling storage service will have your skis or board ready and waiting for you slope side. After your daily Steamboat adventure, you'll appreciate the indoor/outdoor heated pool, outdoor hot tubs, and sauna. If slaying Steamboat's legendary powder didn't completely exhaust you, a fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment is available to maintain your daily work out.
Our winter shuttle service is perfect for a quick trip to the grocery store, or to explore Steamboat's downtown for extensive shopping, dining, and entertainment options. Stop at the front desk for recommendations on restaurants and other vacation activities available in and around Steamboat.
During summer, enjoy the easy stroll to the Steamboat Ski Area promenade and the refreshing Rocky Mountain stream that flows through the base area, where summer activities and events such as free concerts and art exhibits enhance Steamboat's splendid summertime surroundings. You'll find miles of Gondola-accessible hiking and mountain biking trails right outside your door. The Steamboat Bike Park continues to grow and offers downhill and freeride bike terrain for all ability levels.
The vacation rentals at Chateau Chamonix include 2, 3, and 4-bedroom condominiums each with a full kitchen, gas fireplace, washer/dryer and wireless Internet. Enjoy all the comforts of home, and possibly more, on your next visit to Steamboat Springs.
Property Features & Services
- On-site check-in
- Ski-in/ski-out location right on the Stampede Trail
- Indoor/outdoor heated pool
- Outdoor hot tubs
- Community sauna
- Exercise facility with state-of-the-art equipment
- Conference room for up to 100 with a bar and fireplace
- Complimentary hot coffee, cocoa and pastries during the winter
- On-slope ski storage service
- Boot drying room
- Complimentary Winter Shuttle Service
- Towels and linens are provided
- Bath amenities (bath soap, shampoo, lotion, toilet paper, tissues)
- Kitchen amenities (dishes, glassware, silverware, dish soap, sponges, paper towels, trash bags, salt/pepper, coffee filters, starter coffee)
- Extra towels and the replenishment of bath and kitchen amenities are available at no cost during business hours
- A mid-stay clean is provided for stays of 8 nights or more
- Additional housekeeping services are available for a nominal fee and may be arranged through the front desk
: Located directly on the Stampede Ski trail, Chateau Chamonix is a ski-in/ski-out property. Winter shuttle service is provided for trips to the grocery store and downtown Steamboat Springs.
The above map displays the exact location of unit CX122 at the Chateau Chamonix property. Click here to view a PDF property map of Chateau Chamonix.