GSQ32: Gondola Square
2 Bedroom + Loft / 2 Bath, Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedroom + Loft
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8 People
- 5 Beds (K, Q, Q, T, T)
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Smoke Free Property
Gondola Square 32 is a two bedroom plus loft condominium located in the heart of the Mountain Village, steps away from all the action. The living area boasts a large window and sliding glass door, offering terrific views looking up at the ski resort, and access to one of the largest private decks. The space has vaulted ceilings, with exposed beams, fireplace, flat screen TV and comfortable seating with a large sectional sofa and leather arm chair. The kitchen is partially open to the living room, the breakfast counter can seat four, and the beautiful wooden dining table can seat up to eight. The master bedroom is located on the main floor, offering views of the resort and access to the deck. The second bedroom and loft sleeping area are on the upper level. The loft has a half wall separating the bedding for privacy.
Master: King bed
Bedroom 2: Twin + Twin
Loft: Queen + Queen
Individual Unit Features
- Epic Mountain views
- Flat screen TV & DVD player
- Wood burning fireplace
- Wireless Internet - Complimentary
- Large private deck - accessed by living area & master bedroom
- Two level floor plan
- Heated Underground Parking - 1 car only
What a great way to start the day by having your morning coffee on the 400 sq foot balcony while watching the early skiers coming down the mountain as others gather at the Gondola below. At the end of the day, enjoy a glass of wine and perhaps grill some burgers or steaks because the family is too exhausted after a full day of skiing to go out for dinner.
Only Gondola Square can boast this unbeatable combination – the closest possible location to the Steamboat Gondola and affordable rates. At the base of the Steamboat Ski Area, just steps from the gondola entrance, these 1-bedroom-plus-loft and 2-bedroom-plus-loft condominiums also are just steps away from the Steamboat Snow School and the Kids' Vacation Center – and to top it all off, also are conveniently located smack dab in the middle of numerous restaurants, shops and apres-ski activities.
Heated underground parking is provided in the gondola building with an elevator that leads you right to your ultra-convenient Steamboat vacation rental.
With the gondola entrance just steps from your lodging, you and your family will enjoy instant access to the unsurpassed winter and summer recreation the Steamboat Ski Area has to offer. During summer, enjoy the easy stroll along the promenade and refreshing Rocky Mountain stream that flows through the Steamboat base area, where events such as free concerts and art exhibits enhance Steamboat Springs’ splendid summertime surroundings.
Property Features & Services
- FREE Wireless Internet Access - guests must bring their own computer
- Heated underground parking in the gondola building for one car
- Towels and linens are provided
- Bath amenities (bath soap, shampoo, lotion, toilet paper, tissues)
- Kitchen amenities (dishes, glassware, silverware, dish soap, sponges, paper towels, trash bags, salt/pepper, coffee filters, starter coffee)
- Extra towels and the replenishment of bath and kitchen amenities are available at no cost during business hours
- A mid-stay clean is provided for stays of 8 nights or more
- Additional housekeeping services are available for a nominal fee and may be arranged through the front desk
Ski-in/Ski-out: These condominiums are located in Gondola Square, just an elevator ride away from the Gondola. Nothing could be more convenient.
The above map displays the exact location of unit GSQ32 at the Gondola Square property. Click here to view a PDF property map of Gondola Square.