HM3E: Highmark Steamboat Springs
NEW: Rest Easy Booking
Rest easy when you book our vacation rentals with amenable guest refund & credit policies and enhanced cleaning procedures.
Refunds & Credits
Highmark Steamboat Springs
4 Bedroom Suite / 3.5 Bath, Sleeps 9
- 4 Bedroom Suite
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9 People
- 5 Beds (K, Q, Q, T/F Bunk)
- Washer/Dryer In Unit
- Hot Tub (community)
- Shuttle Service (winter only)
- Exercise Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Gas Fireplace
- Air Conditioning
- Recycling Available
- Smoke Free Property
A 2,000 square foot residence offering 4 bedrooms and views towards the Zirkel wilderness area. Enjoy the sun rising over the ski area in the morning and then then gorgeous sunsets off to the west in the afternoon, all from your private deck! This beautifully decorated space offers a main living area with a 75-inch flat screen TV and surround sound, flat screen TV's in each bedroom, a gas fireplace, gourmet kitchen as well as a washer and dryer. An iPod docking station feeds your personal music into the central audio system which can also be streamed into the bedrooms. With double-ovens and a circular dining table that will seat up to 8, it's ideal for home cooked family style or catered meals. The master bedroom suite offers the comfort of a king bed with luxury linens, plush bedding and private access to the balcony. The master bath features a Jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower. The second and third bedroom have queen beds, and the fourth bedroom has a twin over full bunk bed. All of the bedrooms have luxury linens and plush bedding. The second bedroom offers a private attached bathroom, and the fourth bedroom enjoys access to the main balcony. Enjoy the glorious Yampa Valley sunsets from the west-facing back bedroom view. The residence enjoys Central Air-Conditioning, with one main thermostat controlling the A/C for the entire residence, located in the living room. Ceiling fans in each room ensure positive air circulation and a comfortable climate during winter and summer.
Individual Unit Features
- Flat screen TV's
- Gas fireplace
- Washer / Dryer
- Private balcony
- One level floor plan
- Central air conditioning
- Ceiling fans in each room
Highmark Steamboat Springs
Discover the breathtaking height of luxury and sophistication in Steamboat Springs. Nestled at the foot of Mount Werner and adjacent to the Steamboat Gondola, this six-story Bavarian-style tower beckons with condominiums of incomparable design, furnished in authentic western style.
Experience the definitive peak of alpine luxury with a mountainside getaway to Highmark Steamboat Springs. Opened in 2008 with an intimate collection of just 23 residences, and furnished in lavish mountain style, Highmark is the condominium equivalent of a boutique luxury hotel. Escape to a mountain-cradled setting within walking distance of every conceivable indulgence – from the ski lifts across the street to diverse shopping, dining and entertainment within Steamboat’s resort village. With extraordinary living spaces spanning in size from 1,600 to 2,400 square feet, these generously proportioned Steamboat Springs, Colorado condominium rentals provide the ultimate retreat.
Indulge yourself with state-of-the-art furnishings including flat-panel HDTVs and surround-sound systems. All residences feature fully equipped gourmet kitchen, gas fireplace, luxury European linen, full-sized washer/dryer, central air conditioning, and a great-room balcony with breathtaking views.
Complimentary wireless high-speed internet access is available for your convenience, as well as on-site staff to help with grocery shopping, dinner reservations, and entertainment or activity booking.
There is a complete fitness center on the premises with state-of-the-art exercise equipment plus a heated indoor/outdoor pool and an outdoor hot tub. Individual women's and men's locker rooms, steam rooms and showers complement the fitness facility.
Realize the peak of alpine indulgence at Highmark – the home of Steamboat Springs' finest luxury vacation rental condominiums. Guest reviews genuinely illustrate the supreme experience at Highmark. Please visit your favorite trip review site for details.
Property Features & Services
- On site check-in
- Private Health and Fitness Club, including state-of-the-art equipment
- Indoor-outdoor heated pool, outdoor hot tub, ladies' and men's individual steam rooms, locker rooms, and showers
- Guest Lounge, with fireplace, large high-definition TV, game tables, and sitting areas
- Secured ski and snowboard storage and Valet service
- Ample bike storage
- Front Desk Concierge
- Complimentary Local Shuttle Service (winter only)
- City bus stops at property
- On-site link to city trail system
- Pedestrian Plaza, with heated sidewalks around the building
- Dramatic six-story building, blending mountain architecture with wood, stone, and stucco
- Stunning panoramic view of Steamboat Ski Area and surrounding mountain
- Private Laundry Facility - washer/dryer is located in each condominium
- FREE Wireless Internet Access - guests must bring their own computer
- Complimentary on-site parking is available
- Towels and linens
- Bath amenities (bath soap, shampoo, lotion, toilet paper, tissues)
- Kitchen amenities (dishes, glassware, silverware, dish soap, sponges, paper towels, trash bags, coffee filters, starter coffee)
- Extra towels and the replenishment of bath and kitchen amenities are available at no cost during business hours.
- Additional housekeeping services are available for a nominal fee and may be arranged through the front desk.
Adjacent to Slopes: Highmark Steamboat Springs is located across the street from the Steamboat Ski Resort. A short walk gets guests to the Steamboat Gondola or the Christie Peak Express and the Kids Vacation Center. A shuttle is available for those who prefer not to walk.
The above map displays the exact location of unit HM3E at the Highmark Steamboat Springs property.
3 Reviews (5/5 average)
Beautiful, large condo in ideal location.
Our stay at this property was lovely! The condo looked even better in person, staff was very polite, and everything was as described in the listing. Would recommend anyone stay here!
Submitted by Kaila R. on Aug 14, 2020
VRBO verified guest review
Submitted by Tonya H. on Jan 17, 2020
Mountain Resorts verified guest review
Thank you for a wonderful experience! All employees were very friendly and accommodating.
Submitted by Patricia C on Sep 08, 2017
VRBO verified guest review