HM4B: Highmark Steamboat Springs
Highmark Steamboat Springs
3 Bedroom + Den Suite / 3 Bath, Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedroom + Den Suite
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7 People
- 4 Beds (K, Q, Q, Q)
- Washer/Dryer In Unit
- Hot Tub (community)
- Shuttle Service (winter only)
- Exercise Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Gas Fireplace
- Recycling Available
- Smoke Free Property
This beautiful three bedroom residence boasts over 2,000 square feet of space meticulously decorated with the personal touch of its owners. Enjoy the endless views of the gorgeous south valley from your private deck accessible from the living area. This very comfortable space offers a main viewing area with a large flat screen TV and surround sound, board games, flat screen TV's in each bedroom and the den, a gas fireplace, gourmet kitchen as well as a washer and dryer. An iPod docking station feeds your personal music into the central audio system which can also be streamed into the bedrooms. The spacious gourmet styled kitchen equipped with double-ovens, updated cookware, a wide variety of kitchen appliances and a unique, large banquet styled dining table that will seat 8 comfortably is ideal for home cooked family style or catered meals. The master bedroom suite offers the sumptuous comfort of a king bed with luxury linens and plush bedding while the master bath features a Jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower. You may also access the private balcony from the master and enjoy views of both the south valley and ski area. While only smaller in size, the junior master bedroom will enjoy most of the same amenities as its larger counterpart, the sumptuous comfort of two queen beds with luxury linens and plush bedding while the attached bath features a Jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower just the same. A spacious third bedroom has a queen sized bed, also with luxury linens and plush bedding as well as private access to a balcony. This residence has a study, ideal for the working vacation. This residence is also equipped with ceiling fans in each room and is perfect for an extended family or two families traveling together.
Individual Unit Features
- Two master suites
- Flat Screen TV's
- iPod dock
- Gas fireplace
- Private balcony
- One level floor plan
- Central air conditioning
Highmark Steamboat Springs
Discover the breathtaking height of luxury and sophistication in Steamboat Springs. Nestled at the foot of Mount Werner and adjacent to the Steamboat Gondola, this six-story Bavarian-style tower beckons with condominiums of incomparable design, furnished in authentic western style.
Experience the definitive peak of alpine luxury with a mountainside getaway to the Highmark Steamboat Springs. Opened in 2008 with an intimate collection of just 23 residences, and furnished in lavish mountain style, the Highmark is the condominium equivalent of a boutique luxury hotel. Escape to a mountain-cradled setting within walking distance of every conceivable indulgence – from the ski lifts across the street to diverse shopping, dining and entertainment within Steamboat’s resort village. With extraordinary living spaces spanning in size from 1,600 to 2,400 square feet, these generously proportioned Steamboat Springs, Colorado condominium rentals provide the ultimate retreat.
Indulge yourself with state-of-the-art furnishings including flat-panel HDTVs and surround-sound systems. All residences feature fully equipped gourmet kitchen, gas fireplace, luxury European linen, full-sized washer/dryer, central air conditioning, and a great-room balcony with breathtaking views.
Complimentary wireless high-speed internet access is available for your convenience, as well as on-site staff to help with grocery shopping, dinner reservations, and entertainment or activity booking.
There is a complete fitness center on the premises with state-of-the-art exercise equipment plus a heated indoor/outdoor pool and an outdoor hot tub. Individual women's and men's locker rooms, steam rooms and showers complement the fitness facility.
Realize the peak of alpine indulgence at the Highmark – the home of Steamboat Springs' finest luxury vacation rental condominiums. Guest reviews genuinely illustrate the supreme experience at the Highmark. Please visit your favorite trip review site for details.
Property Features & Services
- On site check-in
- Private Health and Fitness Club, including state-of-the-art equipment
- Indoor-outdoor heated pool, outdoor hot tub, ladies' and men's individual steam rooms, locker rooms, showers, and on-call personal trainers
- Guest Lounge, with fireplace, large high-definition TV, game tables, and sitting areas
- Secured ski and snowboard storage and Valet service
- Ample bike storage
- Front Desk Concierge
- City bus stops at property
- On-site link to city trail system
- Pedestrian Plaza, with heated sidewalks around the building
- Dramatic six-story building, blending mountain architecture with wood, stone, and stucco
- Stunning panoramic view of Steamboat Ski Area and surrounding mountain
- In-room, personal massage offered (additional fee applies)
- Private Laundry Facility - washer/dryer is located in each condominium
- FREE Wireless Internet Access - guests must bring their own computer
- Complimentary on-site parking is available
- Towels and linens
- Bath amenities (bath soap, shampoo, lotion, toilet paper, tissues)
- Kitchen amenities (dishes, glassware, silverware, dish soap, sponges, paper towels, trash bags, salt/pepper, coffee filters, starter coffee)
- A Refresh Service is provided every other day by our on-site housekeeping staff. Trash is emptied, used towels may be replaced and bath amenities restocked. Beds are made if belongings are removed. This service begins on a guest's second full day and takes place every other day.
- Extra towels and the replenishment of bath and kitchen amenities are available at no cost during business hours.
- Additional housekeeping services are available for a nominal fee and may be arranged through the front desk.
Adjacent to Slopes: Highmark Steamboat Springs is located across the street from the Steamboat Ski Resort. A short walk gets guests to the Steamboat Gondola or the Christie Peak Express and the Kids Vacation Center. A shuttle is available for those who prefer not to walk.
The above map displays the exact location of unit HM4B at the Highmark Steamboat Springs property.