SHB26: Shadow Run Condominiums
NEW: Rest Easy Booking
Rest easy when you book our vacation rentals with amenable guest refund & credit policies and enhanced cleaning procedures.
Refunds & Credits
Shadow Run Condominiums
2 Bedroom / 2 Bath, Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedroom
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6 People
- 4 Beds (Q, T, T, QSS)
- Washer/Dryer In Unit
- Hot Tub (community)
- Swimming Pool
- Gas Fireplace
- Recycling Available
- Smoke Free Property
This Two Bedroom condominium has a partial mountain view and a balcony. The well equipped kitchen has updated cabinetry and counter tops. There is seating for six at the dining room table. The living area has a 32" TV with a DVD player as well as a gas fireplace and a queen size sleeper sofa. Each of the bath rooms have granite vanities and nice tile. The master bedroom has two twin beds. The second bedroom has a Queen size bed.
Individual Unit Features
- Private balcony
- Wireless Internet access
- Kitchen updated with new cabinetry and counter tops
- Bathrooms updated with granite vanities and tile finishes
- 32" flat screen TV with a DVD player
- Gas fireplace
- Washer/dryer in unit
- Single level floor plan
Shadow Run Condominiums
Shadow Run offers accommodating condominiums at economy pricing less than a mile south of the Steamboat Ski Area. Among the best lodging values in Steamboat, these affordably priced and convenient vacation rentals offer a plethora of amenities, including an outdoor swimming pool (summer only) and two outdoor hot tubs.
The 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 2-bedroom-plus-loft condos at Shadow Run each have a cozy gas fireplace and fully equipped kitchen. The free city bus stops right at the property for fast and easy transportation to the slopes, as well as worry-free access to downtown Steamboat Springs or the grocery store.
Property Features & Services
- Two Community Hot Tubs
- Free Wired Internet access is provided - guests must bring their own computer
- Towels and linens are provided
- Bath amenities (bath soap, shampoo, lotion, toilet paper, tissues)
- Kitchen amenities (dishes, glassware, silverware, dish soap, sponges, paper towels, trash bags, salt/pepper, coffee filters, starter coffee)
- Extra towels and the replenishment of bath and kitchen amenities are available at no cost during business hours
- Additional housekeeping services are available for a nominal fee and may be arranged through the front desk
The above map displays the exact location of unit SHB26 at the Shadow Run Condominiums property. Click here to view a PDF property map of Shadow Run Condominiums.
2 Reviews (3.5/5 average)
The place was as expected in most areas. You had a few little extras to make everything easy. The kitchen sink faucet is a problem. It feels like it is ready to break off. It needs to be attached properly. Bob
Submitted by Bob Berberich on Mar 17, 2019
Mountain Resorts verified guest review
The place was clean and comfortable.
I've stayed at slightly better so I'm a little spoiled. Overall it was fine. It did have a bad leaking Kitchen faucet (even though faucet appeared to be new) and it was a little noisy through the floors of the condo and the outside walkways that could be a problem if you have a rowdy or active bunch. Location was ok. Bus service was right there though to take you anywhere (Mountain or Downtown) for free.
Submitted by Rich G. on Jan 08, 2014
FlipKey, Inc. verified guest review