SHB21: Shadow Run Condominiums
NEW: Rest Easy Booking
Rest easy when you book our vacation rentals with amenable guest refund & credit policies, enhanced cleaning procedures, and 24-hour booking buffer between guests at each property.
Refunds & Credits
Shadow Run Condominiums
1 Bedroom / 1 Bath, Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- Sleeps 4 People
- 2 Beds (Q, QSS)
- Washer/Dryer In Unit
- Hot Tub (community)
- Swimming Pool
- Gas Fireplace
- Recycling Available
- Smoke Free Property
This One Bedroom condominium has a partial mountain view and private balcony. There is seating for four at the dining room table. The living area has a 26" flat screen TV with a DVD player as well as a gas fireplace and a queen size sleeper sofa. The bedroom has a Queen size bed.
Individual Unit Features
- Gas fireplace
- Washer/dryer in unit
- Single level floor plan
Shadow Run Condominiums
Shadow Run offers accommodating condominiums at economy pricing less than a mile south of the Steamboat Ski Area. Among the best lodging values in Steamboat, these affordably priced and convenient vacation rentals offer a plethora of amenities, including an outdoor swimming pool (summer only) and two outdoor hot tubs.
The 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 2-bedroom-plus-loft condos at Shadow Run each have a cozy gas fireplace and fully equipped kitchen. The free city bus stops right at the property for fast and easy transportation to the slopes, as well as worry-free access to downtown Steamboat Springs or the grocery store.
Property Features & Services
- Two Community Hot Tubs
- Free Wired Internet access is provided - guests must bring their own computer
- Towels and linens are provided
- Bath amenities (bath soap, shampoo, lotion, toilet paper, tissues)
- Kitchen amenities (dishes, glassware, silverware, dish soap, sponges, paper towels, trash bags, salt/pepper, coffee filters, starter coffee)
- Extra towels and the replenishment of bath and kitchen amenities are available at no cost during business hours
- A mid-stay clean is provided for stays of 8 nights or more
- Additional housekeeping services are available for a nominal fee and may be arranged through the front desk
The above map displays the exact location of unit SHB21 at the Shadow Run Condominiums property. Click here to view a PDF property map of Shadow Run Condominiums.
1 Review (3/5 average)
We stayed 3 nights and enjoyed the condo. It was conveniently located for access to the slope and bus route. The kitchen had everything needed to cook our meals. The oven/stove combo is getting worn and the and the countertops need updating. The dining area was cramped but functional. The furniture in the living area is also worn and stained. The carpeting throughout the condo shows traffic wear and needs to be replaced. The bed, queen size, was very comfortable and the room size was fine.
Submitted by Kent on Feb 26, 2014
FlipKey, Inc. verified guest review