Storm Meadows East Slopeside
Search availability at Storm Meadows East Slopeside
|SE044||Large Studio/1 bath||4||2 Beds (K, QSS)|
|SE066||1 Bedroom + Studio/2 bath||6||4 Beds (Q, T, T, QSS)|
|SE048||2 Bedroom/2 bath||8||5 Beds (Q, Q, BB, MB)|
|SE060||2 Bedroom/2 bath||7||3 Beds (Q, Q, QSS)|
|SE062||2 Bedroom/1.75 bath||7||5 Beds (Q, T, T, T, QSS)|
|SE064||2 Bedroom/2 bath||7||5 Beds (Q, T, T, T, QSS)|
|SE065||2 Bedroom/2 bath||8||5 Beds (Q, Q, T, T, QSS)|
|SE067||2 Bedroom/2 bath||6||4 Beds (K, T, T, QSS)|
Storm Meadows East Slopeside
Perfectly perched directly on Steamboat's world-renowned slopes, the Storm Meadows East Slopeside Condominiums offer guests the ultimate convenience of ski-in/ski-out lodging.
Put on your skis or snowboard right at the door of the property and effortlessly slide down to the 6-passenger Christie Peak Express or the 8-passenger Steamboat Gondola to begin your exhilarating day of indulging in Steamboat's legendary powder. When you’re ready to wrap up your day, ski or snowboard directly back to your lodging property, where a bubbling community hot tub awaits your arrival. Put the finishing touches on your day by strolling to apres-ski activities, shops and restaurants in the mountain area. For your added convenience, winter shuttle service is provided for easy trips to downtown Steamboat Springs or the grocery store.
These studio, 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom condominiums offer a variety of layouts, including lofts and dens, to provide affordable comfort and convenience for families and groups of varying sizes. This hillside building is entered from the parking lot on the sixth floor. The elevator services floors four through six. Stairs to the first level provide access to the slopes and hot tub.
During summer, enjoy an easy stroll along the Steamboat Ski Area promenade and refreshing Rocky Mountain stream that flows through the base area, where summer activities and events such as free concerts and art exhibits enhance Steamboat Springs' splendid summertime surroundings.
Property Features & Services
- Community Hot Tub
- Community Fire Pit
- Complimentary Shuttle Service (winter only)
- Bike Wash Station (summer only)
- FREE Wireless Internet Access
- Coin Operated Laundry Facility on Property
- Towels and linens are provided
- Bath amenities (bath soap, shampoo, lotion, toilet paper, tissues)
- Kitchen amenities (dishes, glassware, silverware, dish soap, sponges, paper towels, trash bags, salt/pepper, coffee filters, starter coffee)
- Extra towels and the replenishment of bath and kitchen amenities are available at no cost during business hours
- A mid-stay clean is provided for stays of 8 nights or more
- Additional housekeeping services are available for a nominal fee and may be arranged through the front desk
Ski-in/Ski-out: Storm Meadows East Slopeside is located directly on the slopes of the Steamboat Ski Area. Guests can ski straight from the property to the Steamboat Gondola, Christie Peak Express, or other base area lifts, and then ski back to the condominium for lunch or after the day's skiing. This is the ultimate affordable ski-in/ski-out property in Steamboat Springs.
The above map displays the location of Storm Meadows East Slopeside. Click here to view a PDF property map of Storm Meadows East Slopeside.