X2652: CrossTimbers at Steamboat
CrossTimbers at Steamboat
2 Bedroom + Den / 3 Bath, Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedroom + Den
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8 People
- 5 Beds (K, SK, BB, QSS)
- Washer/Dryer In Unit
- Hot Tub (community)
- Private Garage
- Shuttle Service (winter only)
- Swimming Pool
- Gas Fireplace
- Recycling Available
- Smoke Free Property
This two bedroom-plus-den CrossTimbers townhome has space enough for eight people to sleep comfortably. The open living area is on the second level and has high ceilings and large windows with southern views. There is a large flat screen TV with DVD player, a stunning river rock gas fireplace, a queen size sleeper sofa, and a private balcony with gas grill. The dining room table seats eight with an additional two at the kitchen counter. Cook to your heart's content in the well-stocked kitchen that features a stainless fridge, microwave, dishwasher, oven, coffee machine, toaster, and two-burner flat top stove. The master bedroom on the third level has a king size bed, flat screen TV, private balcony, plenty of closet space, and a master bath that features a sunken tub, double sinks, and a glass enclosed shower. The second bedroom on the first level has a Split King, this can be setup as a king or two twins, and features a flat screen TV, and a private bathroom. There is a den on the first level that offers built-in twin over twin bunk beds and a TV, making it a comfortable space for kids or young adults.
Individual Unit Features
- Valley views through large south facing windows
- Large flat screen TV with a DVD player in living room
- River rock gas fireplace
- Private balconies off of living room and master bedroom
- Walk or ride the Winter Shuttle to the slopes only 7-10 mins away
- Three level floor plan
- 1 Car Garage
CrossTimbers at Steamboat
This luxury townhome village offers incredible views and an ideal location just 200 yards from the Steamboat Ski Area. Mountain lifestyle and Western heritage merge in the design of CrossTimbers, integrating large logs, river rock, stucco, rough cedar and log rail decks. Spacious 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom and 4-bedroom interiors offer a 2-story vaulted great room, hand-textured walls, gourmet kitchen, master bedroom suites and guest suites. A gas log stone fireplace in each townhome sets the tone for a relaxing evening after an exhilarating day of enjoying Steamboat’s legendary powder.
In addition to an outdoor swimming pool, hot tub and sauna, amenities include a tennis court. Each townhome features its own private balcony, washer/dryer and heated garage. There is an additional shared garage as well, and the convenience of private on-call shuttle service is available to CrossTimbers guests in the winter.
During summer, enjoy the easy stroll to the Steamboat Ski Area promenade and the refreshing Rocky Mountain stream that flows through the base area. Summer activities and events such as free concerts and art exhibits enhance Steamboat Springs’ splendid summertime surroundings.
Property Features & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Community Hot Tub
- Community Sauna
- Tennis Courts
- Private Heated Garages
- Additional Underground Shared Garage
- FREE Wireless Internet Access - guests must bring their own computer
- Complimentary Shuttle Service (Winter only)
- Towels and linens are provided
- Bath amenities (bath soap, shampoo, lotion, toilet paper, tissues)
- Kitchen amenities (dishes, glassware, silverware, dish soap, sponges, paper towels, trash bags, salt/pepper, coffee filters, starter coffee)
- Extra towels and the replenishment of bath and kitchen amenities are available at no cost during business hours
- A mid-stay clean is provided for stays of 8 nights or more
- Additional housekeeping services are available for a nominal fee and may be arranged through the front desk
Base Area: The CrossTimbers at Steamboat is located just 2 blocks from the ski area base. It is a 200 yard walk, but Mountain Resorts provides a private shuttle for your convenience.
The above map displays the exact location of unit X2652 at the CrossTimbers at Steamboat property. Click here to view a PDF property map of CrossTimbers at Steamboat.
1 Review (5/5 average)
Townhome was in a great location, close to mountain, shops and restaurants. Unit was nicely furnished and very spacious and comfortable. Kitchen was modern and gas fireplace awesome after day on mountain
Submitted by A FlipKey verified reviewer on Feb 29, 2016
FlipKey, Inc. verified guest review